B-32 Dominator Ball Turret (test)

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID...R/otsi=SPIClink[/img]

Hello, this weekend I went to the DFW wing hangar at Lancaster, TX. They are working on restoring a B-32 Dominator ball turret, which I thought might be neat to share some photos of. However, I am not sure if I have added the pictures correctly from a website, so I hope this works!

JMC

(EDITED) I think this works. The other stray photo is what the R4D-6S looks like inside while undergoing heavy maintenance.

JMC

Edited by Eagle21

The link works (and...cool!). If you want to post the actual picture, you can use the "Insert Image" button when you type the post (just slide the complete URL in between the ] and [ brackets in the middle) or use IMG code, which would be [ IMG ] your url here [ /IMG ] - without the spaces.

The link works (and...cool!). If you want to post the actual picture, you can use the "Insert Image" button when you type the post (just slide the complete URL in between the ] and [ brackets in the middle) or use IMG code, which would be [ IMG ] your url here [ /IMG ] - without the spaces.

Thanks for the info, I will try that next time. I have years worth of airplane pictures that might be worth posting.

JMC