I have to clear some of my stash and built models(1/32) ..

built models are on my photobucket link on bottom ( when opened look on left side for list of 1/32 )

Here is a list of kits

1/32

Hasegawa p-47d st27....................................£25.......................$36

hasegawa ju-87g 1st issue st25 .......................£27........................$39

1/24

Airfix spit mk1 ...........................................£40..................................

...........$58

mpc fw 109a ..............................................£40...............................

.............$58

Vintage series p-40 pearl harbour .........................£35...............................................$50

I would like the asking prices but am open to serious offers and will give discounts for multiple purchases . Shipping is at cost and pick-up is welcomed .. If purchasing a built model be prepared to glue a few parts as may get broken using postal service .. pick-up is also welcome .

Open to offers on the built models , please use the link at bottom to view as i dont want to flood post with pictures . P.M or e-mail chris_uk43 at hotmail dot com .

I am in U.K but will post worldwide .. ALL packages will be sent using tracking and insured .. I accept paypal ( pleased add 4% ) or cash on collection.

many thanks for looking

kind regards chris

Edited by Chris_UK
  • 1 month later...