Looking For 1/48 Revell/Monogram B-17s

Hiya,

If anyone has any 1/48 Revellogram or RoG B-17s that they're willing to part with I'm looking for a couple. I'm primarily looking for the -F as I'm looking to build a RAF Coastal Command bird, but I could do with a -G for the interior stuff and perhaps a future build.

Also, if anyone's got any aftermarket stuff they're willing to part with I'd be interested.

Let me know, and thanks!

Christian

Hiya,

If anyone has any 1/48 Revellogram or RoG B-17s that they're willing to part with I'm looking for a couple. I'm primarily looking for the -F as I'm looking to build a RAF Coastal Command bird, but I could do with a -G for the interior stuff and perhaps a future build.

Also, if anyone's got any aftermarket stuff they're willing to part with I'd be interested.

Let me know, and thanks!

Christian

E-hobbyland has the F memphis Belle for around $34 and if you spend over a $100 you get free shipping. Might be your best bet.

Hiya,

Let me know, and thanks!

Christian

Hi Christian!

I have 3 F's to trade. Contact me direct at imtelly@izoom.net Let's talk?! Thanks!

Telly

Christian,

I have a Revell B17-F. Some parts are off the sprues but all are accounted for and loose parts are bagged. Two or three of the small clear window pieces have been attached to the fuselage but removed. Box shows wear. Also have 4 True details resin kits.

Chuck

reply to:vissol@ix.netcom.com

B17a.jpg

B17c.jpg

Christian,

I have a Revell B17-F. Some parts are off the sprues but all are accounted for and loose parts are bagged. Two or three of the small clear window pieces have been attached to the fuselage but removed. Box shows wear. Also have 4 True details resin kits.

Chuck

reply to:vissol@ix.netcom.com

B17a.jpg

B17c.jpg

Hi Chuck!

Has Christian replied to you about your B-17F? This board has got some messages screwed up, and, has all of us confused? If you can make a deal with Christian, that would be great! Maybe I can get things straight with the other 2, and, get them a kit that they want? Please let me know where you stand with him? Thanks much--I am

imtelly@izoom.net

Telly