ARC Pet picture thread

Hi all, those are some good looking pets you got there. This is the Terminator that lives in my house. Her name is Kat. (Yeah I know) :jaw-dropping:

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

And this is The Termnator that lives in my yard. His name is Zeus. :woot.gif:

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

Edited by OldGuy

In JC Bahr's Chihuahua thread, I mentioned my cat was leash trained and my wife has outfits to keep him warm on his winter walks. I figured I'd post the pic here rather than there.

This is my personal favorite, Pickles in his hunters outfit.

catinhat.jpg

In JC Bahr's Chihuahua thread, I mentioned my cat was leash trained and my wife has outfits to keep him warm on his winter walks. I figured I'd post the pic here rather than there.

This is my personal favorite, Pickles in his hunters outfit.

Did not know you had one of them, Been trying to get the wife to get one for a wile now. The little one likes cats, I am not fond of typical cats, but would not mind having a Bengal.

--------------------------

Nice pictures guys,,,,,,thanks for sharing :crying:

Edited by Wayne S
Omg that's an awesome looking cat. What breed of cat is he?

He is a Bengal, which is really just a fancy American Shorthair bred for the markings, although there is a smidge of Asian Leopard Cat in them.

Wayne, I was reluctant to spend the kind of money these kittys bring from breeders but my wife really wanted one (I won't say how much, but lets just say it could have bought a bunch of Hasegawa kits).

I have to admit he is a really awesome cat, not just the looks he has a great personality. He is much more dog like than most cats I've had, he even plays fetch, a game he taught us.

Wayne, I was reluctant to spend the kind of money these kittys bring from breeders but my wife really wanted one (I won't say how much, but lets just say it could have bought a bunch of Hasegawa kits).

I have to admit he is a really awesome cat, not just the looks he has a great personality. He is much more dog like than most cats I've had, he even plays fetch, a game he taught us.

If the prices are anything like over here, I can imaging.

Heres my pup, Lizzie. Short for Queen Elizabeth. Taken when she was around 2. Registered Yorkie was given to us as family had 6 kids and didnt have time for her. She is quite the character.

PB170100.jpg

P1070095.jpg

Sleeps like a sloth, she is really long.

P1010102.jpg

Not too happy.

PB110090.jpg

Frisbee around her neck.

DSCN0563.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0539.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

Daisy, my...uhm..dog.

We don't really know what she is...looks like a beagle/whippet/Jack Russel mix, but who knows.

When she was really young she looked like a pure bred Jack Russel...and then she just got looong.

She is a rescue dog from St. Maarten in the caribbean. I flew for the police down there at the time, and one day while out jogging we passed a local guy on a bike with a tiny dog in his hand.

The dog looked half dead, and on closer inspection she had a nylon rope around her neck that made it very hard for her to breathe. We tried to talk him into letting us take the dog but he wanted money. So we gave him 60USD for her on the spot (all I had on me).

We took her to the vet right away, and she was covered in mange and ticks, and was estimated to be about 2 weeks old.

The vet set her birthday to be the 15th of September in her papers, which happened to be my birthday as well!!

Her official breed, according to her papers is "Coconut Retriever", that was quite the conversation piece when we brought her through customs and immigration in NY.

Anyways, she is the smartest, cutest and funniest dog I have ever been around, and I love her dearly. Best run I ever went on!!!

and here's one of her a couple of weeks after we got her...

PICT2360.jpg

Edited by Helidriver
My cat Smokey likes to help me build...

Your cat has a look on his face like, You turn and around and this plane is getting thrown to the ground :)

---------

Nice pets guys, thank you for sharing.

Helidriver; Sad story but good ending. Luckily the person met you and not me. When it comes to people who treat animals like that, I am not a peaceful person.

Edited by Wayne S
  • 1 month later...

Wife came home with another beast. This one is very VERY small and nervous.

P earl.

I call her Earl but the squids are convinced its Pearl.

DSC_0267.jpg

They had this 12 year old thing at the pet store with a bunch of kittens. All the kittens were getting scooped up , but the senior citizen here had the good old, "Take this cat home or we'll wack it" sign around its neck. So she took it home. 2 weeks later it still won't go near Carl who is now two and twice her size.

DSC_0110.jpg

Edited by phantom
Wife came home with another beast. This one is very VERY small and nervous.

P earl.

I call her Earl but the squids are convinced its Pearl.

DSC_0267.jpg

They had this 12 year old thing at the pet store with a bunch of kittens. All the kittens were getting scooped up , but the senior citizen here had the good old, "Take this cat home or we'll wack it" sign around its neck. So she took it home. 2 weeks later it still won't go near Carl who is now two and twice her size.

DSC_0110.jpg

Just what you need another woman in the house that won't let you come out to play :cheers:

Don

Just kidding good for T rescueing the old girl :lol:

Here's the love of my life, actually I have two, but could not find any close up pics of Snowflake on such a short notice, but I have a pic of two of them together.

This is Penelope the pugnacious pug.

DSCN5628.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Here she is wearing her Green sombrero

IMG_1132.jpg

And here is a pic of Penelope and my other love of my life Snowflake together.IMG_2221.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Andy G

Edited by Andy Gudbergsson

Well These are the two pussycats in my life.

First is Orbit,who I got over 14 years ago & he sadly passed away in September after a long illness.

Image095.jpg

080703_173911.jpg

And this is Daisy,who I got a few day's after Orbit died,she's 3 year old & I got her from the ASSISI Animal Sanctury.She spent most of her time in the pen as she does'nt get on with other cats,She will only eat cat food in jelly or the expensive stuff.

Image0342.jpg

Image0072.jpg

Incedentally,I got Daisy only a few days after Orbit died &,in all honesty,she helped me get over him a lot.

He's burried in the back garden & where he is will become a flower & herb bed.

TFL,

Merv

Edited by spike7451

great pictures :rolleyes:

fantastic thread !! brightened up a very dull U.K. morning , I particularly love the one of chip looking round at the crab thinking w.t.f. is that ???

If I recall right, he chased it out of the water, I had him sit to leave it alone. In the picture I believe those are his prints coming from the water, to the right of the picture.

I was trying to get where the cove is, before it got to dark. I did not make it as the table and bench picture is about 150ft or so from the cove.

--------------------------------

These are scans from "June 2001" when he was a puppy, this is the cove; his playground.

To the left in the last picture, is the area he jumps off of now, My 6 year old Daughter also learned to swim in that area this year.

I always try and keep a lead on him in these areas, because there are some endangered birds who nest in the cove.

chipJune2001.jpg

chipJune20011.jpg

mid air, super-dog impression.

chipJune20012.jpg

chipJune20014.jpg

chipJune20013.jpg

Edited by Wayne S