For sale/trade: Skybow M109 & M108 tracks

I have an extra set of 1/35 scale Skybow M108/M109 T-136 individual link tracks, TP3502. The box is not shrinkwrapped (that's how it came when I bought it), but it is new and the parts are sealed and complete, $11.

Price is in US dollars, shipping is extra and will be at cost--contact me to get a shipping quote. I live in Virginia and can ship either via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Mail--please contact me to tell me which service you would like. I prefer to ship within the US and Canada, but will ship elsewhere if you are willing to pay the postage. I will accept Paypal or a USPS money order. Please PM me or send me an email to dropsite4 [at] yahoo [dot] com. You can check out my seller feedback on eBay or look at my record on Armorama (Deskjockey). Contact me if you want pictures.

I am also interested in a trade. My interest is modern armor (primarily stuff used in Iraq or Afghanistan), so make me an offer. I'm also interested in the Fireball 1/35 scale Kiowa decals, and would trade the tracks for the decal set, with each person paying postage.