How to change your forum layout

Hi Guys,

I've gotten a lot of PMs and read quite a few posts about what to do when the forum's viewing format changes unexpectedly. The fix is VERY easy, and if you follow the directions in the image below, you'll be back to normal viewing status in no time flat. Hope this helps. :banana:

fixdisplaymode.jpg

• 1 year later...

The looklayout for threads has changed for me. Now, after the initial post, there's a set of threaded links at the bottom of the page. I no longer see all the posts on one page. Is there a setting that has gotten inadvertently changed on my end? Did the admin change something? I don't like it this way. And if I've missed an earlier discussion about it... oops, my bad.

Brian

Steve, I know there was a bru-haha recently about too many pinned threads, but I think this little bug about changing formats should be up there.

Ciscokid, check out the Options pull-down on the right side of the thread frame and select "Switch to: Standard"

Cheers,

Steve, I know there was a bru-haha recently about too many pinned threads, but I think this little bug about changing formats should be up there.

Ciscokid, check out the Options pull-down on the right side of the thread frame and select "Switch to: Standard"

Cheers,

I agree this really needs to be someplace easy to find. I had the same problem a couple weeks ago. I remembered someone posting so had an idea of how to fix it but I couldn't find the post. It took me 20-30 minutes to get it fixed between searching for the post and then figuring out how to do it myself since I couldn't find the post explaining it.

Edited by Aaronw
  • 7 months later...

Oh gawd thanks for this post. This forum layout was confusing me, and I have run my own forums and created custom skins. That 'Options' button just does not stand out at all, I was looking in the Board Settings in my user CP.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...