VENDOR ROOM IS SOLD OUT!!!

I just grabbed two!

I was only going to get one but after thinking about it, my YF-23 takes up alot of table space!

I hope it's safe to display prototype tooling there!

Maybe I should have sprung the extra $125 for electricity so I could run a small electrical fence around it (and run a beer fridge behind the table!).

:thumbsup:

I just grabbed two!

I was only going to get one but after thinking about it, my YF-23 takes up alot of table space!

Maybe I should have sprung the extra $125 for electricity so I could run a small electrical fence around it (and run a beer fridge behind the table!).

:jaw-dropping:

Might have to invest in guards? :D

I just grabbed two!

:blink:

Two tables......I got 3 tables and I'm not even selling anything. :rofl: Still not sure what to do with the ARC space in the vendor room....

Two tables......I got 3 tables and I'm not even selling anything. :thumbsup: Still not sure what to do with the ARC space in the vendor room....

...food stand? :rofl:

It'd be like one of these bakesale/fundraisers we have at school :rofl:

Edited by AnthonyWan
Hey don't bring my easy bake oven into this!! Just because its lightbulb heat source can't cook anything thicker than a stick of gum doesn't mean its useless! :P

But how many people like bubblegum flavored cookies?? :rolleyes:

Two tables......I got 3 tables and I'm not even selling anything. :D Still not sure what to do with the ARC space in the vendor room....

Table dancing...AGAIN?

Weren't you told not to do that again? And here I was going to go to the nats..now my wife has banned me!

Alvis 3.1