Hallo,Ian

Its GREEAT :worship: I hope,that You will understand some of our writings....

Unfortunately, there is also a lot of unnecessary words.

Just please dismayed some words ... Sometimes there appear strange ideas ....

But.....ALL IS ONLY WHAT IF ! ! !

Be cool and Enjoy it... :cop:

One "joke".....Me on Saturday display

Panther.jpg

Edited by PantherG

Panther,

Nice to meet you! The translator works, but I can only seem to get one sentence at a time, and I haven't figured out how to transfer my postings to the website

Is it safe to assume that there is no english translation for your site?

I have an account on the forum, but I have to fine tune my settings. I'll figure something out

This is a pic of me and superhornet1015 at work. I'm the one on the right.

MePete1.jpg

Cheers, Ian

Hallo

I am pleased to meet you. I will ask the administrators to English on Modelforum and then you write.

Maybe it would be good to try to find another on-line translator. I tried to look it very quickly,and I use another translator from one czech web sit.

I look,somtemis there translating is very very poor....

I hope our communication will improve over time. And I think,that if You will write to "our czech What if" on Modelforum on english,somebody will translate this text to czech for others.

It would not be the first time.

Cheers and have a nice day...PantherG

Hey Panther, Loved those pics of the Apache.Just have a question for you. Were those decals specially made or just a patch together decal? I liked the one with the Native American indian maiden on it, won't mind getting a copy of that sheet.

I also tried that translator web site that you told imatt88 about so that also post on your forum page but I seem to be running into a snafu and can't get it to work right. Anyway cool site going to have to have imatt88 come over and help me out.

Thanks for the site.

Pete

Hallo,Pete

OOPS.....decal of this beautiful native americangirl will be troubled......It is a pic of "Pin-Up" girl used for pic of Apache....I don´t know,if anybody make this girl like decal,but....once I found a site where they were decals of Pin-Up girls.There was a US web site.... :)

-To Ian: I am sorry,but I cannot search Your posting on Modelforum.Write me ,please, Your nick and I try search this....

Cheers,PantherG

To Ian: I´m a big fool.....now I search Your posting...its will be good :)

Cheers,PantherG

PS Well .... maybe it is better to ask the administrators of the forum on the movement of your topic to the section "What if builds". I agree with them and to make sure.

Edited by PantherG
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo Panther man, all those profiles are awesome. Very colorful. I see that your imagination runs wild which is nice for What-if models. Also, I visited your modelforum.cz it is very nice. I wish I could understand what was written. The little time I did spend on there I saw a cool thread called "Fire Bombers." I have see some of those planes personally. Especially the ones in the California. Anyway, nice site I will try to figure it out and join it. :thumbsup:

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hallo to All...

After a long time I have something completed. My latest completed kit.

http://modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=254&a...649&start=0

Here is my poor translate .

Aero MB-655 "Rafan"

"Rafan" is possible to translate to english like "Rough dog"

The result of cooperation designer Marcel Dassault-Bloch with factory Aero bear fruit in the form of several machines from the family "mirage" and a marine offensive machines "Pikeperch" and "Super Pikeperch ".... The M. Dassault has developed a new maritime fighter-MD 655 "Rafan" and its two-seated combat-training version of MD-656 "Rafan Trainer." On the development and production involved many local factories. The result has become a powerful twin-engine fighter, with the possibility of Air-to-ground and Air-to-sea atacking.

Here appears the second prototype ("red 2"), which was used in 1997 to qualification tests on board of the aircraft carrier LVN-3 "President Zenkl" Tests were very good and already the following year were machines "Rafan" introduced into the ordinary service , including two-seated versions of combat training MD-656, which remained in combat options maintained, and was only slightly reduced supply of fuel in internal tanks.

As far as the color and marking: used new "Mediterranean" camouflage scheme, which then became the standard for all machines Rafan (excluding demonstrations machines). For inland "Training and retraining squadron" maintain the distribution pattern of fields, were used only "inland "... The basis of the color marking are standard cockade, which were in the qualification test by" Marine anchors ". Later in the ordinary machinery to the rear of the fuselage come the inscriptions" CZ.NAVY "and the name of aircraft carrier. White "E"on the nose is for" experimental flight". Pilot of these test machine was maj.Václav "Wasp" Vosáhlo, which was his habit with all its piloted airplanes kept covered with paint under their" mascot - a nickname. "Sharkmouth and eyes were painted by the board technicians of LVN -3 after the first successful take-off and landing from the deck ....

• 1 month later...