• 1 month later...

Great Blog. I bookmarked it for future reference. I got mine along with the interior decals and floor sticker. But I'm waiting for Voodoo FX to release a light kit for it before I start the FS. Meanwhile I am building the Moebius Seaview in a big underwater diorama, so I have plenty to keep me busy! MP

I'm back from the dead!

Not quite dead. I was posting here regularly last summer/fall but I got stuck in a strange cycle of non-recognized passwords and a non-recognized user account. Don't know what happenned. I just re-registered from scratch.

I just closed up my Moebius Flying sub yesterday. Once you do that, there's nothing left but painting. However, I'm in Canada so it's not painting weather yet. In the meantime, I'm just finishing up a display stand. I've made my own stand that will support the sub without changing the complete stock configuration.

I built the Seaview last fall...had a thread here about it but I think that thread has gone to internet purgatory.

I've finished my FS stand with the magnetic attachment. The model mounts with no holes or slots...the lower hatch can be mounted (which you can't do with the factory stand). Basic model construction is also finished but I still need warmer weather for the exterior paint job.

ss2v.jpg