F-8/A-7 Group Build?

Hi all,

I know that my modelling skills aren't fantastic (nothing compared to some of the stunning work seen here on a daily basis), but I would love to host a GB - I have webspace and web design experience for the site, and I hope that I can hold stuff together!! (I also own the domain name groupbuilds.com, so if anyone in the future wants a /xyzbuild site, let me know).

Anyway, I was just wondering if there would be any interest in holding a F-8/A-7 GB? It hasn't been done for a good few years and thought that it would be nice to have another go. So I'm just probing to see if anyone would be interested?

All the best,

Ben :woot.gif:

Edited by Random

i had a little look up on whats avialable in shops in my area and i found and bought a Hasegawa F-8E @ 1/48 :woot.gif: hmmm id like do the markings carried on that plane , http://hanyoonseok.com/myimg/cdcover/area88ost_cdcover02.jpg on tail . :jaw-dropping: dunno if theres anything close to that avialable though

Edited by IronRaven

OK guys, the Build has been approved! It starts on 1/10/2009, so you have plenty of time to sort stuff out! The rules will be the same as last time:

1) Only 25% or Unstarted kits will be allowed to enter the GB.

2) All models must be an A-7 or a F-8.

3) All models must be completed within the the 2 dates set.

4) Any Era of A-7 and F-8's will be allowed.

5) Any User of the A-7/F-8 will be allowed.

6) What If's are allowed now.

7) Any scale no restrictions there.

8) You can build as many models as you like.