New Wolfpak Sheets on sale

Gents:

The sheets are in!

72-014ColorInstrreduced40-1.jpg

Here's the link to the website:

http://www.millcreekconsultants.com/WolfPak_home.html

Mark

Mark

Looking at the picture you've posted of 72-014, I notice that the Mildenhall aircraft is depicted with straight leading edge inner engine pylons....

....I realise the illustration is intended primarily as a decal placement guide, but need to point out that all the Mildenhall EC-135H's had 'curved' inner pylons with an intake at the front, and 'straight' outers (as supplied in the AMT EC-135C kit) - your illustration effectively shows the engine arrangement for the 10 ACCS's training bird, WC-135B 61-2667....

....Additionally, 'Silver Dollar' is pictured in Osprey's 'Superbase 5 - Mildenhall' with a white nose whilst carrying the 'First National Emergency Airborne Command Post 1962' legend....

Andy

Edited by andyf117
Andy:

The pylon configuration is covered in the instructions. My reference photos included both white and black noses for that jet so I chose black. Either would be acceptable.

Regards,

Mark

Mark

OK, thanks for that! When I saw the illustration, I was a little concerned for anyone building 10285 without their own photo references - the Mildenhall birds are among the few aircraft which can be built straight from the EC-135C box with the engine arrrangement as supplied by AMT!

My observation regarding the nose colour was just for information - my model will finished with the white nose for two reasons: firstly, because I simply think it looks better, and secondly because that was the finish the aircraft wore when I worked at Mildenhall (including when the Silk Purse mission ended).....

Andy