Is Wiliams Bros currently in business...?

Hi Guys,

This is what I wonder after trying to contact them at the Williams Bros email address ( at the top of the page ).

Every attempt is followed by an immediate return ( Undelivered Mail Returned to S... ) whatever I put in the title.... :thumbsup:

I need some replacement decals for my 1/32 scale racer series ( both Gee Bee, Wedell Williams ), because of a bad colors staggering effect....or yelloying.

Is anyone have fresh news or know how to contact them, if the factory's not closed of course....

Did you follw the instructions below their e-mail address?

To help avoid being declared spam by the server, put the word "wmbros" in the subject line with your other text

Yes, even with "wmbros" only, no effect at all on the result; I tried a last time this evening ( stoped counting after 11....), nothing happened so far, fingers crossed...

Wasn't there a story a few months ago that they closed up shop.......or is my bad memory failing me again?

The last that I heard about 8 months ago they were operating here in Texas. I know they made the round of hobby shops in the state before their reintroduction. Haven't herd anything since but I have seen somme products on the shelf.

Cheers

I'm a Frenchy, forgot to precise this little detail....and barely speak more than a few understandable words, so, for explaining the problem live.....nobody's perfect.

I just tried there landline and got an answering machine announcing that I had reached Williams Brothers Model products and to please leave my name and a brief message and they would return my call.

PM me your mailing info and I will attempt to email them. I read on the site that thye have a problem with receiving emails from time to time, especially from overseas.

I just tried there landline and got an answering machine announcing that I had reached Williams Brothers Model products and to please leave my name and a brief message and they would return my call.

PM me your mailing info and I will attempt to email them. I read on the site that thye have a problem with receiving emails from time to time, especially from overseas.

Thank you mate, PM sent :sunrevolves:

Hi Guys,

This is what I wonder after trying to contact them at the Williams Bros email address ( at the top of the page ).

Every attempt is followed by an immediate return ( Undelivered Mail Returned to S... ) whatever I put in the title.... :D

I need some replacement decals for my 1/32 scale racer series ( both Gee Bee, Wedell Williams ), because of a bad colors staggering effect....or yelloying.

Is anyone have fresh news or know how to contact them, if the factory's not closed of course....

Didn't they re-release thier C-46 kit last year?