Italeri KC-135 Stratotanker 1/72nd??

:lol: The buggers have released it with Tigermeet decals!!!! Bummer. Hope it gets released here in the UK. Wait till I speak with their rep.

I think y'all are making this more complicated than it is. Companies don't "release" kits in specific countries except under very specific circumstances. The only company I'm aware of that has done this on anything like a semi-regular basis is Hasegawa, who on rare occasions releases a kit with specific markings only in Japan or only in the US. But it's very rare. If a distributor wants them, he can get them regardless of where he is located. Just because your LHS doesn't have it doesn't mean it's not "released" in your particular country. A kit is released, period. Availability is another matter.

J

DONT PANIC

Its comming, its comming.

America is seen to be the largest market for this jet for some strange reason [might have something to do with Americans liking American things]

It will get to the UK shores, its all a matter of supply and demand, in that you supply the largest demand first.

The kit isnt cheap but if a Brit bought a jet from America he would be paying two sets of im/export duties etc so it will be more expensive.

Like Jennings said, its been released, now it just a matter of time before the importers get it to their UK warehouses.

DONT PANIC

Its comming, its comming.

America is seen to be the largest market for this jet for some strange reason [might have something to do with Americans liking American things]

It will get to the UK shores, its all a matter of supply and demand, in that you supply the largest demand first.

The kit isnt cheap but if a Brit bought a jet from America he would be paying two sets of im/export duties etc so it will be more expensive.

Like Jennings said, its been released, now it just a matter of time before the importers get it to their UK warehouses.

LOL no worries. I'll get Norman ( sales rep ) to order one up when he comes into the shop. He owes me a favour or two. lol

stevie

It'll come. Don't worry. As others said, it's just a matter of time before it gets there. It was the same thing with Revell's 1-144 C-17.

It has been released for almost three months and we still don't have a lot of them in the USA.

RYAN.

For Mildenhall 100th ARW decals check out Wolfpak decals, sheet number 72-005

I'd previously posted a similar request looking for anyone who didn't need that part of that sheet too - I've no use for the other three subjects on it!