New F-4E/RF-4C HI-DECAL sheets: IRIAF,ROKAF,AFRES

Are any of these sheets being done in 1/32?

Mike

Mike,

The F-4D sheet HDL 48025 ( ANG/AFRes/ Iran/ S.Korea) should be officially released in the coming months in 1/32 scale by another company under HDL licence (The decals are already printed).

If this sheet will be popular, our other F-4 sheets would follow in the bigger scale too.

Greetings

Diego

HDL

• 2 weeks later...
ho ho ho

I get my three copy :wacko: now its time to visit ebay for more phantoms

IMG_5602.jpg

Happy to hear the sheets arrived safely!

Many thanks to all that preordered the new F-4E/RF-4C sheets! :D

All the advance orders have been finally dispatched - In case somebody has still not received his sheet please let me know.

Greetings

Diego

Edited by Diego
Mike,

The F-4D sheet HDL 48025 ( ANG/AFRes/ Iran/ S.Korea) should be officially released in the coming months in 1/32 scale by another company under HDL licence (The decals are already printed).

Wow, looking forward to that, Diego! Please keep us posted as to when we can purchase them.

Jake

Diego, I have to say that the decals are top notch :lol: applied them earlier on this week. A quick pic of where the build is at at the moment, hopefully i'll get it finished over the next couple of days.

F4D-021.jpg

Diego, I have to say that the decals are top notch B) applied them earlier on this week. A quick pic of where the build is at at the moment, hopefully i'll get it finished over the next couple of days.

F4D-021.jpg

:woot.gif: Awesome build, Scott :thumbsup:

Many thanks for your comments! :worship:

Could you please post some more shots soon, pleeeeeeeease!

Are you going to install the brightly colored target tow device?

Diego

Edited by Diego

Anthony, Diego. a Work in progress can be seen here http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6854

Diego I won't be installing the target dart, I'm still not sure what will be installed except for a Pave Spike pod so maybe go with 1xGBU 12 Pave Wave on the Starboard inner pylon.

Thanks for the comments, will post completed pics.

Scott

Anthony, Diego. a Work in progress can be seen here http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6854

Diego I won't be installing the target dart, I'm still not sure what will be installed except for a Pave Spike pod so maybe go with 1xGBU 12 Pave Wave on the Starboard inner pylon.

Thanks for the comments, will post completed pics.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the update!

Indeed , these F-4Ds were delivered with their Pave Spike pods, so such a stores combination will be also perfect...with a live (Green) or inert (Blue) GBU 12 to add some color :P

BTW: The target towing combination proposed on the HDL instruction sheet is based on the shot of this very aircraft carrying this equipment.

Greetings

Diego

Have gone with a Blue Inert 2000lb GBU-10, just the the final Satin/Flat coat to do and fix the canopies.

An inert GBU-10 will surely looking good!

Do you have the photo of said a/c ?

Yes, but unfortunately in printed form only: "World Air Power Journal" N°7 - "Far East Air Arms"section.

BTW:

- I don't know if the SUU-30 Gunpod can be installed at the same time as the Pave Spike pod ?

- The SUU-30 pod main color is always olive green (this also adds a touch of color :salute: )

Greetings

Diego

Edited by Diego
BTW:

- I don't know if the SUU-30 Gunpod can be installed at the same time as the Pave Spike pod ?

- The SUU-30 pod main color is always olive green (this also adds a touch of color :yahoo: )

Mmmm, not too sure on the first one myself, I didn't think of that as I have the SUU-30 fitted.

As for the colour, I have done mine in Gunship Grey as I have/did see a photo of one in that colour, have also seen them in a Lighter Grey- Neutral Grey??

Too late anyway haha.....

Mmmm, not too sure on the first one myself, I didn't think of that as I have the SUU-30 fitted.

As for the colour, I have done mine in Gunship Grey as I have/did see a photo of one in that colour, have also seen them in a Lighter Grey- Neutral Grey??

Checked that: The ROKAF indeed repainted their SUU-30 pods in grey shades :whistle:

All finished, more pictures and a brief build description is over in the Critiques sub forum.

F4D-034.jpg

Thanks for all those that answered and helped with my questions regarding this build.

Scott

• 8 months later...