RNLAF F-16am J-138......Vvvvvviper!!!

Hello ARC'ers,

my hornet is really fighting with me all the way through and so I decided to put it aside before destroying it during a wrath attack!!!!

Sssso, what a better way to relax than starting something new and challenging?!?

Therefore I put out of the stash a vipeeeer...after long meditation an idea came through my mind!

Since my best friend, modellingwise, my master and guru and also a very good friend is dutch I decided to make him a tribute and honor him with a build of the RNLAF...so what best than a viper?

well there could be a nice zipper....ohh well, viper first came to my mind :lol:

So here I am...nice project which I want to dedicate to him (he will join ARC soon or I'll yell after him...do you hear me dude?!?!?I know you are reading this....)

Since will be a tribute I prepared a better presentation for this project...see pictures!hope this "new style" will make to my pics an even better appearence!

I promise, I'll will finish this...hopefully before my next exams session starts!sheees my school's starting to be very painful...and very demanding too!!!

The plane is a F-16AM MLU from the 315 sq "Lion" with the commemorative livery of theur 50th anniversary made in 2002....but since this sq has been disbanded this plane went to the 313 sq in Volkel AB and became a fully updated plane as you will see in the pictures (just the hassle of the parachute tail remained...grrrrr).

The guys who followed my thread on dutch vipers on jet modelling forum will know what I'm talking about LOL LOL

Guys, what else, hope you will enjoy it...I will try to maintain it as much as updated I can!!!

Everything you want to say is welcome...comments, criticism, jokes...whatever!!!LOL LOL

Cheers

:salute:

2h4yuye.jpg

3179t2x.jpg

24c89xj.jpg

262lbps.jpg

1zcjnq.jpg

EDIT: are the pics too small?!?tell me know so I can change all the project pics!

Edited by Jack-Swiss
Hello ARC'ers,

my hornet is really fighting with me all the way through and so I decided to put it aside before destroying it during a wrath attack!!!!

Sssso, what a better way to relax than starting something new and challenging?!?

Therefore I put out of the stash a vipeeeer...after long meditation an idea came through my mind!

Since my best friend, modellingwise, my master and guru and also a very good friend is dutch I decided to make him a tribute and honor him with a build of the RNLAF...so what best than a viper?

well there could be a nice zipper....ohh well, viper first came to my mind :lol:

So here I am...nice project which I want to dedicate to him (he will join ARC soon or I'll yell after him...do you hear me dude?!?!?I know you are reading this....)

Since will be a tribute I prepared a better presentation for this project...see pictures!hope this "new style" will make to my pics an even better appearence!

I promise, I'll will finish this...hopefully before my next exams session starts!sheees my school's starting to be very painful...and very demanding too!!!

The plane is a F-16AM MLU from the 315 sq "Lion" with the commemorative livery of theur 50th anniversary made in 2002....but since this sq has been disbanded this plane went to the 313 sq in Volkel AB and became a fully updated plane as you will see in the pictures (just the hassle of the parachute tail remained...grrrrr).

The guys who followed my thread on dutch vipers on jet modelling forum will know what I'm talking about LOL LOL

Guys, what else, hope you will enjoy it...I will try to maintain it as much as updated I can!!!

Everything you want to say is welcome...comments, criticism, jokes...whatever!!!LOL LOL

Cheers

1foto.jpg

2foto.jpg

4foto.jpg

3foto.jpg

5foto.jpg

EDIT: are the pics too small?!?tell me know so I can change all the project pics!

Dude.... that is going to be one hell of a build ;-)... can't wait to see you really on track with this thingy.... and a tribute... great! Thanks!

Dude.... that is going to be one hell of a build ;-)... can't wait to see you really on track with this thingy.... and a tribute... great! Thanks!

Ohooooo yeaaaah!!!!!

here you are my friend!!!!!!

yep...it finally begins!!!

Can't wait to build it!!!

Guys...this is my master...he tought me all I know and therefore this Viper will be a tribute to this special guy!!!

Cheers my friend

:lol:

PS:finally you joined this big family!!!!I'm very happy!!!

OMG Jack! Why falcon? Why don´t you build a tornado for example... every second topic is falcon by tamiya.... :lol:

It was joke, good luck for build men.

Cheers, Honza

Edited by Honza K.

Jack - looking forward to the build. And can everyone PLEASE not quote photos? :) :woo: :o PLEASE - I'm BEGGING you - these pages would load so fast if I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOAD THE SAME PICTURES MULTIPLE TIMES!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

OMG Jack! Why falcon? Why don´t you build a tornado for example... every second topic is falcon by tamiya.... :thumbsup:

It was joke, good luck for build men.

Cheers, Honza

LOL LOL...hey honza!!!!

I always didn't like the falcon and, dunno,just received my first as Xmas present (the first tamiya) and I liked it but well...nothing special...

then the bl 25/32 came out...another gift...mmmhhh ooookaaay, always nicer and nicer!

all since I didn discover the dutch versions of the demo team...OHHHH SHEEESH!!!!

gotta love that scheme!

I then learn much abouth dutch vipers and fell in love with their vipers and so here I am...

Cheers

:pray:

Great choice Jack!! Looks like you´ll have some lovely weathering to do as well :pray:

Cheers!

Thanks bro...this is gonna be awesome!!!

I love it!

Well...do you see the weathering?!!??!?sheesh gotta have some ideas for those parts....seems a heck of a job!!!

we'll see

Cheers man

:thumbsup:

Jack - looking forward to the build. And can everyone PLEASE not quote photos? :thumbsup::pray::bandhead2: PLEASE - I'm BEGGING you - these pages would load so fast if I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOAD THE SAME PICTURES MULTIPLE TIMES!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Dude,thanks for the comment!!!

dont get mad at him...he's new and its first time ever here....he didn't know but I told him!!!

don't worry!!!

LOL LOL

Cheers

Nice aircraft from the best KLu squadron.

Build this one myself so I’m curious how you do it. only I uses a Hasegawa kit

Yeah it's awesome isnt it?!?

Thanks for the comment BeeJee...I hope to do my best!

Any pics of yours?!?!

c'mon show me some as inspiration!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Jack - looking forward to the build. And can everyone PLEASE not quote photos? :thumbsup::pray::bandhead2: PLEASE - I'm BEGGING you - these pages would load so fast if I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOAD THE SAME PICTURES MULTIPLE TIMES!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

once a picture is loaded to you internet cash at your hard drive it does not matter how many times it is quoted - it will be shown from you hard. But I agree, it is annoying. I have to scroll the same pictures two times at least =)

Jack, this is an interesting project. Good luck with it!

Edited by Kasatka

Have a nice Build m8!

Ι am looking forward to see your updates and much more the Finished F-16AM...!!!!!!!

I have these decals also and sometime in the near future i am going to start it... So your thread will be a good reference for me!

Good Luck!!!!

If you want tou may look here for some J-138 end pictures

Text is Netherlands

If you look in de begin of mentioned topic you can see that it is more than 50 percent build out resin

J-138 315sqn

Edited by BeeJee
Always good to see a RNLAF-bird on ARC.

Good luck with Your build. Will be watching this one frequently.

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Thank you very much Spooky!

I hope to make it a "fast" build but precise and accurate in the meantime!!!

Cheers

Jack, this is an interesting project. Good luck with it!

Thanks Kasatka!!!I'll try to do my best!

Have a nice Build m8!

Ι am looking forward to see your updates and much more the Finished F-16AM...!!!!!!!

I have these decals also and sometime in the near future i am going to start it... So your thread will be a good reference for me!

Good Luck!!!!

Well, I hope indeed to make it veeeery nice...I hope this will be at high standards so that in the future I could bring it to model shows...I would like this viper to become my "diamond point" on my collection....

I hope.....LOL LOL!!!

Cheers dude and thanks for the comment!!!

Whoop there it is!

Now get on with some WIP pics..

Remy..

Hey Remy!!!

thanks for dropping by....

guys, if you wanna thanks somebody for the precision (hopefully) I will use, thanks this guy....he provided me the best pics and sheet facts of the viper!!!

Thanks alot Remy...you're awesome!!!

If you want tou may look here for some J-138 end pictures

Text is Netherlands

If you look in de begin of mentioned topic you can see that it is more than 50 percent build out resin

J-138 315sqn

Ehi BeeJee....is that you that you build it?!?

Loooooovely...I really like this plane the more and more I see it!!!

Great job on it!!!

Thanks for the link...very helpful eventhough mine will be tamiya....but I can see where you worked and what you0ve done!!!

Cheers

What a great Viper to build. The tail art alone would be reason enough.

Good luck with your build. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Thanks man!!!

hope to get some WIP's done before the end of the weekend!!!

Cheers

:D

Hi mates,

sorry for the delay but I've been (and still I am) very sick...I got a bronchitis and this kept me in bed from sunday till now with 39+ celsius (102 F if I recall it right...) and so I wasn't/ain't preety able to do anything...

I managed to complete just some things before getting the fever on saturday afternoon and then nothing else...now I'm still not well and I hope that by tomorrow or friday I'll be back "online" and in great shape again...

Hope you will enjoy this update anyway even if short and excuse me if I won't answer you immediately but I need to rest...

Criticism and comments as well as everything you want to write is warmly welcome!!!

Enjoy

Cheers

99jsp5.jpg

2ztg4ky.jpg

jv43o1.jpg

rw52tj.jpg

2996c3.jpg

25pn1hs.jpg

a2gb9e.jpg

16iiek9.jpg

Edited by Jack-Swiss

Jack - I love your build! One request - can you enlarge the font a bit on your pics? When the board reduces them, the writing is hard to read, and enlarging every shot will take a lot of time. Thanks and keep the pics coming!

Jack - I love your build! One request - can you enlarge the font a bit on your pics? When the board reduces them, the writing is hard to read, and enlarging every shot will take a lot of time. Thanks and keep the pics coming!

Thank you very much dude...

but they are better or worse than the pics in the first page?

I'm gonna change them as the size of the pics in the first page

Let me know