Kinetic F-16CJ Block 52+ Polish

For first batch shipment of the F-16D 52+, a wrong intake has been shipped (MCID), so a replacement of (NSI) intake has been shipped together. For those who want to make a Chile F-16D 50+, you can have the option to use make GE powered F-16D with spine and CFT.

Edited by Raymond Chung

Interesting the spine is differant between the Sufa and the Polish 52 (Jaestreb?). The Israeli spine has a pair of RWR 'pimples' on it towards the tail and this one doesn't.

Now does that mean the Polish spine is the same as a F-16D Barkeet (I know it's a Barak - but for a looong time that was what I remember seeing the spine equipped F-16Ds being called)

One thing I asked about on the other site was a question about the differing spines between the Israeli D and I, Singaporean, Chilean as well as Greek and UAE Block 60's. But didn't get a whole lot of info - seems a new area for inquiries.

Matt

Interesting the spine is differant between the Sufa and the Polish 52 (Jaestreb?). The Israeli spine has a pair of RWR 'pimples' on it towards the tail and this one doesn't.

Now does that mean the Polish spine is the same as a F-16D Barkeet (I know it's a Barak - but for a looong time that was what I remember seeing the spine equipped F-16Ds being called)

One thing I asked about on the other site was a question about the differing spines between the Israeli D and I, Singaporean, Chilean as well as Greek and UAE Block 60's. But didn't get a whole lot of info - seems a new area for inquiries.

Matt

Dear Matt,

Yes, you are correct. The F-16I spine is different from "standard" block 52+ spine. The spine for block 52+ is same as the Baraka F-16D IAF, so, if you mix the Polish F-16D 52+ with the MCID (from F-16DG/DJ), you can make a IAF F-16D Baraka.

The F-16F (UAE) block 60 also have a different spine with the other two. Therefore, Kinetic F-16 series have 3 different spine for 3 different series.

Dear Matt,

Yes, you are correct. The F-16I spine is different from "standard" block 52+ spine. The spine for block 52+ is same as the Baraka F-16D IAF, so, if you mix the Polish F-16D 52+ with the MCID (from F-16DG/DJ), you can make a IAF F-16D Baraka.

The F-16F (UAE) block 60 also have a different spine with the other two. Therefore, Kinetic F-16 series have 3 different spine for 3 different series.

Speaking of which, will her be separate E and F models or just the F, or both forward fuselages in one box?

Matt

I presume you are referring to the "basic" spined F-16D and not the Sufa-equivalent which the RSAF also flies?

In this case, the RSAF ones do not have either of the long ECM fairings located on the parabrake housing. Also, the RSAF Vipers' IFF antenna differ from the Polish and Greek ones in that theirs are like those found on the ADF i.e. mounted on a plate albeit they have a different antenna shape. 2 photos from f-16.net below for reference.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Mark