This may have already been discussed, but I didn't find it.

Any word on who is doing the Nats decals? I can't wait to see what's on it. Granted, all the Ohio vipers have been covered, but some F-100s, A-7s, etc would be killer!!

Mike

Any word on who is doing the Nats decals?

Educated guess, but I'd suspect the same people doing a model kit for the Nats. Wouldn't be shocked to see some sort of tie-in between the kit and the Nats sheet, either.

• 4 months later...

Well we assembled the decal packs today and I hope you enjoy them when you get them. We will also have completed kits of the subject matter on display at the Convention so you can see what they look like.

Jason

A quick question, how do you get the convention decal sets? Do we have to be IPMS members, there on first day or what? The last time we had it here I didn't know anything about them, but since they may be local subjects I am very interested in them (come on a Tuskegee Airman P-47N...you know you want to! look it up!)

Matt

Registration at the IPMS USA National Convention always requires IPMS membership. You can attend by simply paying the walk-in fee, but you do not get the goodie bag and cannot enter the contest. Some (most) conventions will sell you the decal sheet if they have extras. Members get them for free.

Steve