hey

Some of you probably already know my f-16 Sufa 1/32. the work on that model still not done but for now i'd like to show my other two finished f-16s 1/32. the first one is the Tamiya f-16c block 40 from the Skulls squadron. the other one is Hasegawa f-16a block 10 (not sure) from the Red / Dragon squadron.

i hope in the future to have a much bigger models collection of this amazing aircraft.......and a nicer corner to take pics of them :jaw-dropping:

resizedimg3856.jpg

resizedimg3850.jpg

resizedimg3862.jpg

resizedimg3866.jpg

resizedimg3886.jpg

resizedimg3870.jpg

Edited by shimon101

Those are some of the best looking IAF F-16's I've seen. I really admire anybody that can build the 2 seat 32nd F-16. I've got one of those B model canopies from the guy in Texas that built one up back in the 80's that I have been dragging around trying to get the nerve to cut up the old Minicraft FSD F-16A!! Nice job on all three jets.

great collection of beutiful vipers. I love those IAF markings :doh: I looking foward to build my own IAF, just in 1/72 scale. So Your vipers will be great reference and inspiration for my future builds :)

thanks for sharing it!

Beautiful! What colors did you use for the IAF cammo?

those colors are the actual colors used for painting the real f-16s here in israel. i got them during my service in the IAF.

thanks evryone

Edited by shimon101