Congratulations, Jon!!! :cheers: Hope Mama is doing fine too!

You won't think about things the same after today my friend, as you've met the best buddy you'll ever have in your life!:)

(and the one who'll be largely responsible for you going grey!)

God bless,

Frank :)

Congrats Jon!

Aren't they the greatest models? ;)

Starting out as 1/4, they are about 1/3 before the year is out!

My 17 month old son (named Thomas) can be a "one man wrecking crew". Stroling around the house with his pushbike, taking with him everything in his path.... :doh:

But the welcome you get when you you arrive home after a days work is PRICELESS:

He stretches out his arms open wide and yells at the top of his little lungs: PAPAaaaa!

Stopping the engine already makes me smile :)

So enjoy the moments, and remember to take a step back once in a while because they grow up so fast....

I somethimes have trouble recalling al those moments with my daughter, and she is not even 6!

But that could also be the fumes we have to endure in modelling.... :)

Michel, Ellen, Stefanie & Thomas

Amsterdam

P.s. Tip: Get some Teletubbies DVDs, they are magical. Your boy will be glued to the TV, almost hypnotized, giving you a well deserved brake in the constant I/O!

Congratulations, Jon. Cherish every moment while he's a wee one; before you know it, he'll be 13 and pushing every boundary imaginable! :lol:

Many warm and hearty congrats on the birth of the wee man! and just as Joesph says...............

weegie

Hi Jon,

Sorry for being late to the party, congratulations my friend!!!!! Glad to hear he is healthy and Mrs. Cobrahstorian is well. Like Joseph said, cherish your time with him while he is small, they grow really fast.

Cheers,

Alby