1/48 Hasegawa AH-64 Apache + 1/72 Eduard L-39 Albatros bundle

Hi,

I am from Kent, United Kingdom, and have two aerospace icons on sale to raise some funds towards my new project (scratch building 1/200 C-5 Galaxy - see post on ARC: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....;#entry1669928)

THE ITEMS:

1. Hasegawa 1/48 Longbow AH-64 Apache in brand new conditions.

All the sprues and parts are still factory sealed, including the original decals and instruction sheet (see pics).

I am asking for £20, or nearest offer, + £2.85 delivery in UK (normal retail price in shops £25).

2. Eduard 1/72 L-39 Albatros bundle (includes original Eduard photo-etched parts + Eduard masking sheet) - the box is a little caved in but otherwise in brand new conditions.

All the sprues and parts are still factory sealed, including the original decals and instruction sheet (see pics).

I am asking for £ 16, or nearest offer, + £2.50 delivery in UK (normal retail price in shops £20).

If you are interested in any of the items please let me know by sending me a private message.

PACKAGING and POSTAGE:

The items will be wrapped in bubble-wrap and placed in cardboard box.

Shipping in the UK will be done through Royal Mail 2nd Class (includes proof of delivery) and they aim to delivery within 3 working days. If you are interested in other postage options, please let me know and i will do my best to accommodate your requirements.

International modellers are also welcomed. If you are one and interested in any of these models please send me a private message so I can check the postage cost.

Items will be despatched as soon as payment is received - usually within one working day.

PAYMENT:

PAYPAL or POSTAL CHEQUE if based in UK

If you have any questions at all, I will be happy to answer them (I am usually prompt with my replies)

If you are interested in any of the items please let me know by sending me a private message.

Best regards,

Gideon

PICS:

Apache:

DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

L-39 Albatros bundle:

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg