Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

Thank you, thanks you, fellas! The girls have asked that I not give out their numbers- and the Gestapo forbids it as well! :rolleyes::whistle:

Blackcollar, I used thick cya to glue those tiny discs to the pe, but it would have been a great time to use white glue, Gator Glue or maybe even Future.

More details to paint- this build's all about that at this point- stay tuned for more!

chuk

Hey chukw,

It never ceases to AMAZE ME to read and follow your wonderous thread.

After a days work and coming in to read your AWESOME thread is like being an innocent kid

excited to read the Comic and follow the next chapter and see what has taken place.

It is getting more and more STUNNING and LOVE the characters... ...Maybe you DO NEED the Gestapo to

keep you on track and push you to the next level.... :thumbsup:

The cannon and mg parts look BRILLIANT....

Thank you for the interesting ways to keep ME coming back for MORE... :worship:

HOLMES :worship:

Really fun presentation and a great tutorial too. Thanks a lot for sharing your workmanship and your creativity.

Future makes a great glue! As I have found when trying to open a mason jar of the stuff after it has dried in the threads, it's very strong: more than adequate for attaching parts that won't receive a lot of stress. I've had much better results using it to tack parts than using it as a gloss coat!

Nice photos; I gained a new appreciation of how close-in they are when I saw the Touch-n-Flow applicator in the shot. That metal tube is tiny, but in your shots it looks like pipe! You must be doing a great job, because with such clear photos there's nowhere to hide the mistakes.

Many thanks to all- and to answer my Big Brother's question, Pfennig was a generous gift from Jan Geiersbach of Bochum, Germany. Thanks again, Jan!

Not much modeling time this weekend- but lots of pics, starting with our 100th in this series. Take it away, Fritzi!

Me410_100.jpg

Me410_101.jpg

Me410_102.jpg

Me410_103.jpg

Me410_104.jpg

Me410_105.jpg

Me410_106.jpg

Me410_107.jpg

:whistle:

This is possibly the greatest example of good modeling I've ever seen! You really should write a book or two on your builds. The phenomenal modeling, combined with the comic book-esque characters really takes this to the next level.