Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

I just want to say "WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME" Your builds and the way you present them are by far better then any book or video I have watched. Its simply amazing. I found myself jotting notes down for future reference. Sir I bow in your presence and will watch with great intent.

Kindest Regards

Roy

Amazing detail chuck!!!!

thsi is goign to be as ood, if not better that than the SB2C.if that IS possible. I am going to ahv to make notes about the tips adnd ideas you are giving here..there is just too much to remember.

Sean

S!

Man, you're insane smiley_170.gif

Besides the amazing modeling work, the cartoons are great. smiley_502.gif

I wonder if you could send me the files from that work and the previous one. smiley_543.gif

I'll continue to follow.

Best regards

Thanks, anea- I really thinks colors do a better job than metallics in some cases. Cheers!

Samuca- Many thanks- and feel free to save out all the files for your own use, my friend!

I've had a busy but enjoyable weekend- even got in a little modeling time! Take a look:

Me410_132.jpg

Me410_133.jpg

Me410_134.jpg

Me410_135.jpg

Me410_136.jpg

Me410_137.jpg

Me410_138.jpg

chukw,

It feels SO good to follow yhour threads and love every single minute of your work...even the fiddly bits..

I look forward to more of your lovely carricutures and detailing of the Model....

THANK YOU so much chukw...

{ By the way I wish had the 1943 Pfenning >>I collect coins and yet to get one of those . May get the Gestapo to torture you yet <_< !!! :blink: }

HOLMES :salute:

Edited by HOLMES

Chuck,

Thank you for sharing your stunning work, and entertaining us with your cartoons.

Your build is a pleasure to read, I love every single bit and am looking forward to your next installment.

Giles

Hey, thanks guys! I hope to get some more time at the block this weekend.

Holmes, do you really think you can handle the little b@st@rd? He's a real handful! ;D

Cheers!

chuk

Well, it's been a busy- but relaxing weekend. Among other things, a flock of birds crapped all over my car, so I had to wash it! I feel like that Squadron Guy sometimes...

I've posted this image earlier, but a sense of duty- and profound gratitude- leads me to begin today's update with a tribute to America's heroes- before our dastardly little villains take over.

Lest_We_Forget.jpg

Me410_146.jpg

Me410_147.jpg

Me410_148.jpg

Me410_149.jpg

Me410_150.jpg

Me410_151.jpg

Me410_152.jpg

Ooooohhh... Those two frauleins, Fritzie and Hannah, are so darn hot! Say, Chuck; is fraulein Fritzie a mechanic? I guess I'd pick her to get down 'n' dirty instead of Hannah. Any butt shot pictures of those girls, maybe? :thumbsup:

By the way, your work on the Me410 is superb!