Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

Thanks so much, guys! Wow- look at everybody's locations- from M4E right next door, arcing across the the USA to England, Sewden and Vladivostok! You've got to love this age of wonders- all you need is the Web and a digital camera!

I'll do my best to keep the 410 rolling along- right now I'm rebuilding my freshwater aquarium, but I hope to get some more work done- and pics up- by tomorrow evening. If you're not bored watching me document every frakkin' part of the model I'll keep soldiering on!

Cheers, my friends- let's go forth and glue tiny bits of styrene together!

chuk

Thanks so much, guys! Wow- look at everybody's locations- from M4E right next door, arcing across the the USA to England, Sewden and Vladivostok! You've got to love this age of wonders- all you need is the Web and a digital camera!

I'll do my best to keep the 410 rolling along- right now I'm rebuilding my freshwater aquarium, but I hope to get some more work done- and pics up- by tomorrow evening. If you're not bored watching me document every frakkin' part of the model I'll keep soldiering on!

Cheers, my friends- let's go forth and glue tiny bits of styrene together!

chuk

Ha! I just started on my second freshwater tank(have a 25 gallon) , working on a 50 gallon now. Getting it ready for some new inhabitants after the nitrogen cycle finishes! nothing like a nice tank with active fish to calm the mind and spirit!

Semeper Fi

Dan

chukw..

HAPPY NEW YEAR Chukw..all the best for 2010 and hope you delight us with many more of your STUNNING OUSTANDING builds..

This one just gets more and more exciting and I love looking at your threads ..so easy to follow as I have said before, with the technical data thrown in and never bored by your threads.. BRILLIANT

cant wait till this is finished..

HOLMES :thumbsup:

Edited by HOLMES

Thanks for sticking with me, guys- much appreciated! Life's been keeping me quite busy, and last weeks upper respiratory infection didn't help! Here's what humble progress I've been able to rack up in the last two weeks- roll 'em, Fritzi!

Me410_378.jpg

Me410_379.jpg

Me410_380.jpg

Me410_381.jpg

Me410_382.jpg

Thanks, everybody!

It's been one of those weekends- drained, cleaned and refilled hot tub (yes, I know- life is tough!), fixed drain in lawn, fertilized gardens and lawn, maintained fresh- and saltwater fish tanks- realized hot water heater had up 'n'died. :worship: Got a visit form the the Gas Man and a plumber- more to come on that front! Meanwhile, no hot water, but at least we can flush. :) Today, got ready for impending storms: cleared blocked body drains, soldered rear do-fogger lead, cleaned interior and Rain-X'ed the windows in my MR2 Spyder, etc. Been on my feet all weekend, except for the brief benchtime this afternoon that I document here: Fritzi?

Me410_389.jpg

Me410_390.jpg

Me410_391.jpg

Me410_392.jpg

Me410_393.jpg

Me410_394.jpg

Me410_395.jpg

Me410_396.jpg

Maybe a minute, jes. It's just a hair dryer on high, I doubt you could really melt anything with it. It's amazing how quickly the resin softens and relaxes. I had to really push the part into that space between those steel straightedges!

Thanks!

chuk

chukw...

Nice updates and LOVE the engine....I never tire of your comic characters {actually It holds MY attention ...

as I said before reading the technical data on your thread is refreshing, and I dont just glance and walk away BUT I READ EVERYTHING !!!}

Thank you...

HOLMES :thumbsup::cheers:

Maybe a minute, jes. It's just a hair dryer on high, I doubt you could really melt anything with it. It's amazing how quickly the resin softens and relaxes. I had to really push the part into that space between those steel straightedges!

Thanks!

chuk

Thanks chuk, I forgot it was resin! While I was typing I was thinking it was plastic, but it still helps! Thanks for getting back to me.

Aaron

i have spent the last 4 hours almost, catching up with this thread, from its very start. apart from falling in love with fritzi and hannah :D , i am blown away by this build. youre taking it to a whole new level. love the weathering tips ive learnt from you. just brilliant. :D

Thanks you guys- and my Big Brother, too! That's him shaking his monkey-butt... :D

I've gotten sick and tired of having all these little sub-assemblies taking up space on the bench, so I decided to start sticking everything together. Naturaaly I had to add some details along the way- right, Fritzi?

Me410_397.jpg

Me410_398.jpg

Me410_399.jpg

Me410_400.jpg

Me410_401.jpg

Me410_402.jpg

Me410_403.jpg

Me410_404.jpg

Me410_405.jpg