Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

Chuk.....if you don't have the most informative and entertaining In Prog thread of all time :crying2::worship: .....The winner is gonna have to be a pulitzer prize recipiant. As always great updates....best wishes for all the best luck with fixing the canopy problem :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everybody!

I've busy working long hours and weekends on some big and exciting projects at work, so the the poor Hornisse has been gathering dust. I've finally gotten a bit of time at the bench, and I give you sturm, drang and a pair of highly-modified parts. Cheers, mates!

Me410_417.jpg

Me410_418.jpg

Me410_419.jpg

Me410_420.jpg

Me410_421.jpg

Me410_422.jpg

Me410_423.jpg

Me410_424.jpg

Me410_425.jpg

Chuk,

As always, entertaining AND informative. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, and now I find myself wanting to go out and junk a watch for it's parts, buy some furnace tape, and (for some strange reason) arm the Goodyear blimp with defensive countermeasures.... :rofl:

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who believes you should quit your full time job and do this full time so we don't go through withdrawls in between updates. :D

Keep up the great work. I always learn something from your updates, so thank you for being kind enough to show us how you do what you do and keeping it interesting and entertaining.

Justin

Hey Chuk, looks like Pfennig forgot to order you to change the date at the top o' the post! I almost didn't look thinking there hadn't been an update! Glad I did, I especially like your method for creating the two pairs of brackets at the bottom of the legs!

Hi Chuck

With over 400 saved photos on the Me410 (so far!) I have some points to (belatedly) make! :monkeydance:

* Your work is excellent

* It makes a mockery of model magazines with 3 pictures of the WIP, each the size of a stamp

* Your notation and cartoons avoid me having to rename each picture (eg 410_020 draw parallel lines.jpg). Believe me, with 400+ that's important!

When completed, I'm going to burn all the images to a CD for safekeeping (and inspiration!)

Any ideas what will be next? Hint.......Yugoslav Partisan MS406 ? :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul in NZ

Thanks, guys! I'm getting down to the nitty gritty end of things here. I'm getting help from a friend with vaccing up a new canopy (female mold!)- but he's getting tested for heart problems while expecting his seco :rofl: nd kid. I may end up painting before having a canopy, just to keep things moving. Stay tuned- we'll be back!

Cheers-

chuk

Thanks, guys! I'm getting down to the nitty gritty end of things here. I'm getting help from a friend with vaccing up a new canopy (female mold!)- but he's getting tested for heart problems while expecting his seco :D nd kid. I may end up painting before having a canopy, just to keep things moving. Stay tuned- we'll be back!

Cheers-

chuk

Ve look forvard to yur next post!

Von Rock