Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

I see you're at it again huh Chuck....well if this Luftwaffe Hornet is anything like that SoB2C. I'm gathering up the Popcorn packs and beverages for the long haul. BTW Col. Klink, Sgt Schulz, and Fraulein Helga ( Va Va Va Vooom) are just too cool :thumbsup::banana: :D B)

Thanks, fellas! I've managed to barter for a CMK engine set, so add that to the list. :D The riveting is pretty time-consuming, so it just feels like a slow start, to me at least! The wife's out of town this weekend, so hopefully I can submerge fully into modeling. ChernayaAkula, that sink goes into the rear cockpit- everybody knows that!

I'm going to suggest Frau Grübchen as the name for our well endowed model assisting with the build!

I love watching your builds and the entertaining way in which you present them. You taught an old dog some new tricks.

Excellent progress, always look forward to the update Chuk!

I'm going to suggest Frau Grübchen as the name for our well endowed model assisting with the build!

Please refer to post #27, as Fritzi already has a name :)

Cheers,

Doug

Thanks, guys!

I went to the optometrist this week- and discovered that my prescription was way off! New contact lenses and I can see again! I was getting kinda worried there, but all is well- and the build is on!

Me410_039.jpg

Me410_040.jpg

Me410_041.jpg

Me410_042.jpg

Me410_043.jpg

Me410_044.jpg

Me410_045.jpg

Great stuff Chuk! Add me to the standing order list for this comic book :thumbsup:

My first thought when I saw your new group of "friends" was Danger Girls (must have been the long trench coat) . . . .but I just LOVE what you've created here, both in plastic and hand-drawn. Do you sketch out the things you scratch build first and then build to your drawings or do you make it as you go along? Either way, it's very inspiring and I really appreciate all the extra effort you put in to entertain us :thumbsup:

Chuk,

VERY AWESOME and amazing! Great work; I'm looking forward to seeing whats to come! :thumbsup: Quick question, where can I find that straight line cutter? I looked on the mission models website to see what the price would be for one, but they didn't have it; any ideas?

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Justin

Fantastic,superb work!!!

the tailwheel is gorgeous!the oleo is just superb!!!!

fantastic chuckw!

I can see a great improvement on the drawings too after your new prescription and new contact lenses!!!!

Keep it up with the painful grinding job LOL!!!

Cheers

:jaw-dropping:

Dude, do you have any idea how much money you could make off doing a comic book-model build magazine??!! Holy crap I would go crazy to subscribe to your builds and enjoy the characters you come up with to build your kits! You can really make modeling an adventure! The tail wheel is spectacular, and now on to the insides....what...i mean...what can you say??!! Just a great way to look at modeling?

-jim

Thanks, brothers! You really make a guy feel appreciated.

Wing_Nut, I just snap pix as I go and make the drawings fit later. Mostly I work directly on my Cintiq drawing tablet, but this week's lead-in was drawn and inked on paper, old school.

Skyraider Maniac, as far as I know MM still sells their Micro-chisel sets. Anybody know differently? It's worth hunting for- I love mine.

damo, they're available at Harbor Freight, but I got mine at a flea market. Good stuff- best drills I've evr owned, and just twist by hand for super accuracy.

For all the rest, again- my thanks. Stay tuned for more this weekend- unless work gets in the way. E3 is coming and the studio is at fever pitch- duty may well call! ;)