Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

chukw,

I am absolutely amazed and stunned by your work.It is beautiful and the way you continue

to mesmerize and hold our attention as we follow each and every detail is out of this world.

I love the way you have used comic charcaters and this makes following your thread, PLEASUREABLE.... your

funny, yet very useful ways of teaching us makes ME feel addicted to this..I do not feel that I am

inundated with too much techincal data , but where there is any data, the way you have written your thread just cancels that out completely. :worship:

And I absorb it readily. :coolio:

WONDERFUL....EXCELLENT work/progress so far..

HOLMES :worship::banana:

Shucks, thanks, Holmes!

I think I've finally gotten this build over the initial hump. Fitting the main resin components is crucial, and it didn't help that one was more than a bit warped. Fritzi, show 'em how we did it!

Me410_058.jpg

Me410_059.jpg

Me410_060.jpg

Me410_061.jpg

Me410_062.jpg

Me410_063.jpg

it's incredible how you can make the most boring job such as fitting resin pieces look really funny with your characters, Chuk!

you could so easily teach modeling to a uninterested 10 years old class, that they would all pay close attention. :jaw-dropping:

I've learnt a lot from your last Helldiver and will closely follow this Mr410, be sure of that! :cheers:

cheers

Colonel Klink and Sgt. Schultz??? you been spending too much time in your "man cave" dude.

haha, no such thing as too much time in the man cave :thumbsup:

Edited by Camo

Bit of a short update today- we washed my wife's station wagon, which is akin to waxing the Saratoga. I drive a Toyota MR2, which is, in comparison, an F4F Wildcat. I swear I could land it in the back of that Volvo! Meanwhile, Pfennig's off on some mysterious errand, so we have a special guest to help Fritzi with today's installment:

Me410_071.jpg

Me410_072.jpg

Me410_073.jpg

Me410_074.jpg

Me410_075.jpg

Me410_076.jpg

:D Fantastic as always. I know Fritzi has her duties, but........ Chuk.....errr....ummm......uhhhh.....is Hauptmann Hannah busy tonight?........... :woot.gif::pray:

Edited by Angels49
:D Fantastic as always. I know Fritzi has her duties, but........ Chuk.....errr....ummm......uhhhh.....is Hauptmann Hannah busy tonight?........... :woot.gif::pray:

She does kind of distract from the task at hand. :lol: