Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

Fantastic build, always a tip or two to pick up from each episode.

I just love when everything comes out just as planned (if well thought-out before) :)

Not sure how you will make the canopy frames, but guess we'll see...

Regards,

Aleksandar

*cough*cough*splutter*

that canopy roll-cage is stunning....... shows what skill, time and care can achieve........

and its not just he way you build... its the way you explain how and why you do things - picking upi things left, right and center (some I may never use, but others I dont see why I cant have a go).......

superb

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everybody!

That's a great tip for the talcum powder, Papa smurf- I'll give it a try next time. Thanks!

Looks like the weather will be crappy this weekend, so more modeling time! I'll finish masking the canopy and get it painted- and maybe work on the inner frames of the hatches. PE in the cockpit and that gun-aiming mechanism with all the gunsights- lots of fun to be had!

More soon-

chuk

Goodness, I love this stuff. I'm hooked like a freak!

Cheers on the great work, as usual.

Aaron

I concur, but then again, how can you dislike work from a guy named "Chuck" or "chukw", or whatever?

You take modeling to a very high new level Chuck. Thanks for the updates (& Hannah!).

Stunning work. I keep looking over the roll cage, all the little details that just come together. Even with the items you pointed out, each time I look again, there's more and more things that keep popping out.

Love it!

Well class is almost over and my note pad is almost full......but this has been the most enjoyable set of lessons I've had the pleasure to learn.....Thanks Chuk......Oh Fritzi and Hannah, made it a delight to watch :taunt::rofl:

Danke mein fruend :rofl:

Does anyone have a picture of Chuck? This cannot be NO ORDINARY MAN!! Ideas like this need to be keep under lock and key at the Central Command over here in Tampa!!!

AWESOME Framing IDEA!!!!

Great work! Love seeing this go together and it is so nice to have such beautiful ladies to help out!!

My daughters LOVE to see your characters!!!

-Jim