Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much, my friends!

Sturm und drang! That's what life's all about, isn't it? I was at the huge and amazing San Diego Comic Con last week where I have a table in venerable Artist Alley. I meet, greet and harrange the hoi polloi for four days of frenzied festivity, seeing old friends and strange sights. This year I managed to bring home a couple of colonies of 'em , in fact- the worst of which have evolved in a nifty case of bronchitis. I've been home sick since Wednesday, but have finally gotten some antibiotics and should see some improvement soon. I've been able to sit and fiddle with the Me 410, though- so much that I'm breaking this installment into two parts- more to come tomorrow. In my fevered dreams I finally saw the identity of the mysterious and sinister officer who has haunted this build- I have met the enemy- and he is me!

Me410_217.jpg

Me410_218.jpg

Me410_219.jpg

Me410_220.jpg

Me410_221.jpg

Me410_222.jpg

Me410_223.jpg

Edited by chukw

You know my dear sir....you are taking modeling to a new level of detail......you set the benchmark a long time back, and now you have just raised the bar again....to a level few of us will ever reach :cheers::tumble::salute: As always your updates and In Prog pix are a pure joy to read and enjoy.

Edited by Angels49

Chuk,

I was pretty sure that the SD Comic Con was the reason why you had been neglecting us all of last week.

PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE tell me you got some pics of fabulicious Megan Fox....

Hope you get better soon.

Ernie A.

Thank you, thank you! Hey, Ernie- no Megan Fox, but I did see Olivia Munn, Comics legend Tony DeZuniga (got a sketch!), the short-shorts guy from Reno 911 and met Chuck McCann- a charter member emeritus of the Legion of Chucks!

Now for some mounting tension as I build all-new engine mounts, all in part 2 of...- Terror of the UberMotor!

Me410_231.jpg

Me410_232.jpg

Me410_233.jpg

Me410_234.jpg

Me410_235.jpg

Me410_236.jpg

Me410_237.jpg

Me410_238.jpg

These are great updates Chuk! Love the work. I'm having an interesting time doing things in 1/24... how do you manage in this scale?! Always a pleasure reading and seeing your updates! Thanks!

Hi, Chuk!

One more really fantastic thread! Following the pages is like reading some very nicely illustrated jornal that amaze you more and more while you are paging.

Incredible craftsmanship and highly professional arrangement!

Cheers!

Alexander.

:cheers:

Thanks, guys!

It's been a looong month, and sometimes you just need to catch up a bit. Weeks and weeks ago I drew and inked this sketch of Fritzi and Hannah whilst sitting on the beach. Enjoy this brief update- and cheers, my friends!

Me410_246.jpg

Me410_247.jpg

Me410_248.jpg

Me410_249.jpg

Me410_250.jpg

Me410_251.jpg