Hey guys here's some pics of my F-15 that i finished this morning, pretty happy about it seeing as this is the first one I have ever completed. Anyways enjoy, I know its not accurate but it looks like an Eagle to me.

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Mike,

that came out great, especially for the first one "finished"! I like the paint and weathering - great job on those.

Some very subtle suggestions - it doesn't look like you painted the nav lights and small bumps on certain antennae.

On the wing tip fronts are the small antenna bumps - the tips should be white.

On the wing tips are the small nav lights just behind the antennae bumps - right is green, left is red

Almost at the wing root on each wing, is a small rectangular shape - that should be deep red for a light.

On the back, tops of the tails are the antennae bumps that should be white

On the back, tops of the tails are the lights below the antennae bumps - right is red, left is clear (or silver)

Also, do you have the forward, nose mounted pitots for each side?

Again, subtle things, but you did an outstanding job on it!

Great build. I love the paint and choice of markings. The only thing that I would pay minor attention to, would be to use a bit more flat on the finish so it wouldn't be so glossy. Other than that, great work!

Edited by cr7driver
Some very subtle suggestions - it doesn't look like you painted the nav lights and small bumps on certain antennae.

On the wing tips are the small nav lights just behind the antennae bumps - right is green, left is red

Actually unless the light is on, the green should be a Blue lens/cover. Even with some lights on, during the day they can have a blue hue to them.

I know its not accurate but it looks like an Eagle to me.

Although we all praise you ( Because you have done a fantastic job) at the end of the day, as long as you're happy, thats all that matters!

Well done on your first model, can't wait to see your next!