Viper Story, Part II

I've always been a fan of the test squadrons, so I had to make an excuse to cover them. They're doing some really fascinating stuff at Edwards and Eglin, and, of course, everyone loves the great paint schemes on the Aggressors/Adversaries at Nellis, Eielson, and NAS Fallon. The Viper schoolhouses at Luke, Tucson, Springfield, and San Antonio are also covered.

This came back from the printers a couple of weeks ago, so it's now available through our website. It's 188 pages in full color, in a glossy hard-binding. Retail is $42.95.

Thanks, guys!

Jake

VS2_fcover.jpg

RAP05_44-45.jpg

RAP05_60-61.jpg

RAP05_26-27.jpg

RAP05_118-119.jpg

RAP05_132-133.jpg

RAP05_142-143.jpg

RAP05_168-169.jpg

Very, very nice. But I'm still really looking forward to the F-4 book.

Same here,but anything Jake puts out is aces,looks like I'll have to save up the nickels and dimes to get this one,pretty much have to go along with the first Viper book!With the F-4 book coming out later this year,I'm gonna be a happy guy!

Jake I am in,

As for every single book you published before.

Also eagerly awaiting your F-4 book. Also what about the Super Sumptin' book that once was mentionned in 2008,. I'd love this one also... as your author authors books

We'd like more of your publications actually ;^D) (don't reply here - kidding I know that's a lot of work, and time consuming, money)

Cheers

Eric B.

Been working with the 10D, but haven't had the time or computer resources to post anything.

Ish

Let me know if I can be of any help with the camera, Chris.

Thanks, boys. I sure appreciate the kudos!!!!

Very, very nice. But I'm still really looking forward to the F-4 book.

It's coming along, David. It is essentially finished. I'm only in need of a few more things and another proof reading and it will be out the door. I'd guesstimate it should be available by about August-September timeframe.

Jake,

Why is it only possible to order two books from the website?

There are three books, that I would like to order while I'm at it, but a maximum of two books appear in the basket. :worship:

I have no idea, Jens. Somebody had the same problem over the weekend, and I can't figure out the glitch. I'm having the shopping cart gurus trying to determine the problem, but no luck so far. It's something to do with the combination of books ordered. I just had someone successfully order six books, but it was a different combination of books. I'm at a loss until the software folks can clue me in. Sorry about that!

Thanks Jake. Somehow it's comforting to know that I'm not alone. I guess it's some ******** F-16 phanatic who coded the shopping cart so that I cannot order both F-15 and F-16 books at the same time. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Thanks Jake. Somehow it's comforting to know that I'm not alone. I guess it's some ******** F-16 phanatic who coded the shopping cart so that I cannot order both F-15 and F-16 books at the same time. :wub:

Regards,

Problem is fixed, Jens. Just a small glitch in the coding that I wasn't smart enough to see. Sorry for the problem!

Jake

Problem is fixed, Jens. Just a small glitch in the coding that I wasn't smart enough to see. Sorry for the problem!

Jake

Thanks Jake. I just ordered three books, so it seems to be working now. :thumbsup:

Regards,

I just got my copy (thanks, Jake!) and had a chance to sit down with it last night.

I have to say they just keep getting better! The Ohio chapter is really awesome - and I was surprised to see so much Dutch info in there!

I really enjoyed the all the info on the Adversary and Aggressor squadrons. I didn't make the connection between them and training - so was pleasantly surprised to see all those great photos of the colorful vipers.

Highly recommended!!!

Good work, Jake

The Ohio chapter is really awesome - and I was surprised to see so much Dutch info in there!

Thanks, Mike! But you wouldn't be biased, though, right?? :cheers: I hope Dan likes the coverage of his MiG-killer.

Thanks, Jens, Doug!!

Edited by jmel