Hi All,

I was looking to see if there are any kits of modern, or fairly modern, US satellites. I just would like one type, and looking at something that builds up anywhere from 6-12 inches roughly in width.

I had seen some of the paper ones, but not much info. I searched eBay and saw a few older kits, or space station ones. I might be able to take parts from a space station one and make a satellite with the main body (cube) and some large, metallic panels.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

Hi Ken,

Do any of these fit the bill? They're some of the satellites from high-profile NASA missions since the early 1970s.

http://www.realspacemodels.com/html/catalog3.htm

;)

Mike

Thanks a lot Mike - they have some really nice stuff on there, and I didn't even find that when Googling. Prices are a bit more than I was looking to spend, but might be my only option. Thanks!

Mike, it is for the 102nd Intelligence Wing Mass Air National Guard. I just finished a Predator, and am doing an AWACS and U-2 (both in the In Progress) which are some of the aircraft they will receive their intelligence from. I wanted to add a satellite to the display as well

thanks

Ken

Sounds like a good project, Ken. Unfortunately, I don't really know of any modern intelligence or communication satellite kits (outside of the paper stuff I'm sure you've come across).

:cheers:

Mike