Hobbyboss 1/72 F-16 kits

The modern US jets such as the Viper, Hornet and Eagle, as well as the Typhoon are all simplified kits. They do not have as much detail as a standard Hasegawa or Revell kit.

Here is a 1999.co.jp page that has the instructions as well as some sprue pics

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10080201

If you look at the bottom of the page you'll see other links to other HB kits with the same treatment as to the contents.

My opinion is that they are very good for beginners but overpriced here Stateside fro what you get versus say the Revell Germany F-16 kit.

HTH

Matt

Yeah, I'm not sure about the prices over there in Turkey, but the Revell-Germany kit is a better kit and could be found for about the same price. The new Academy kit is better as well. Both kits have a nice selection of weapons as where the Hobbyboss kit does not. I have one of the F-16B kits and here is my assessment from the box:

1) The Hobbyboss kit is more of a combination of thier easy-build kits, but with more parts

2) Simplified cockpit with decals for the instraments.

3) Crude and inaccurate ejection seats

4) No weapons, but has two underwing tanks and a couple of triple ejector racks

5) Choice of both P&W or GE exhaust nozzles, but they are open

6) Nice decals for Israeli and ROCAF machines

Overall, it's not a bad kit, but there are better kits out there. To me, it's not worth the $22.00 USD that they are asking for in the US.