I think his point is , prizes were offered. Some rather nice ones too.

I am hosting a GB later this year. I have a couple promises by some fine sponsers, and a couple other little things I intend to give away. It will not be as much as some GB's but it will be something.

But if I offer up stuff, then I will deliver. I do not believe at this time anyone is out to stiff people, but I think a resonable amount of time has passed for an update as well.

I have been in several GBs, some give prizes some do not. But if you make a promise, then you own up to it.

Hopefully it just a miscommiuncation that will be resolved soon.

If the raffle is held and prizes are distributed, that is fine. If it doesn't happen, that is fine also. Minimal importance either way.

Darwin

Good, we'll delete you from the list of potential recipients. :tease:

Edited by chuck540z3
(walks up to mic and taps)....Is this thing on? Make that 57 Chuck

Do we have a 60!?

At this stage of the game, a few scenarios come to mind:

1) Group Build Co-ordinator (GBC) is a terrible communicator and /or forgot all about the raffle. Pretty bad, even though the prizes don't mean that much.

2) Sponsors all bailed, so GBC is in hiding. Now this would be funny and well worth the wait.

3) GBC is having some really serious crap going on in his life, so we should cut him some slack. Also pretty bad, but for different reasons.

4) __Insert your guess here________________________?

Edited by chuck540z3

Whatever the reason I'd go ahead and call it. There are no guarantees in life. I had lots of fun in this group build and wish it was still going because I have like 3 or more jets I would like to do on this subject.

1. I dont think so as the thread under this one has a message saying;

Tomorrow Fellas after our model club i will do the raffle @ Phil's
Posted 14th March

2. Dont know, we have not heard anything.

3. If he is, we can cut as much slack as needed.

Would be good if we got some information either way, like others the fun was in taking part not winning anything, just would be nice to see a drawing take place.

Julien

Do we have a 60!?

At this stage of the game, a few scenarios come to mind:

1) Group Build Co-ordinator (GBC) is a terrible communicator and /or forgot all about the raffle. Pretty bad, even though the prizes don't mean that much.

2) Sponsors all bailed, so GBC is in hiding. Now this would be funny and well worth the wait.

3) GBC is having some really serious crap going on in his life, so we should cut him some slack. Also pretty bad, but for different reasons.

4) __Insert your guess here________________________?

Well, if the sponsor bailed, thats fine. Stuff happens. I would not expect the GB leader to reimburse us, that would be silly and beyond his control. However letting us know would be nice.

Hey Fellas

We'll I am here to drop a line and I know some of you are all in an Up Roar, if have noticed I haven't been on i awhile since my last post, we;ll here is the skinny. I went to Phils to do the raffle with him and he was really swamped so we didn't gert to do it and then on my way home I got a call from my Guard unit to to me I am deploying so I have been away in the last month and some getting ready to leave and dealing withthe BS at work and prepping the house for the Child that my wife and I are adopting. so I apoligize for the delay, but all the prizes are at phils and i think i am just going to let him and Harv to the selections because I am outta here in a week or so. So i apoligize but that stuff had priority.

Regards

Euge

Hey Fellas

We'll I am here to drop a line and I know some of you are all in an Up Roar, if have noticed I haven't been on i awhile since my last post, we;ll here is the skinny. I went to Phils to do the raffle with him and he was really swamped so we didn't gert to do it and then on my way home I got a call from my Guard unit to to me I am deploying so I have been away in the last month and some getting ready to leave and dealing withthe BS at work and prepping the house for the Child that my wife and I are adopting. so I apoligize for the delay, but all the prizes are at phils and i think i am just going to let him and Harv to the selections because I am outta here in a week or so. So i apoligize but that stuff had priority.

Regards

Euge

Appreciate the update Euge, good luck for a safe deployment, and best wishes for the adoption.

Understand the stress that you're under, and that there you've been doing more important things.

Take care, Tim

Well one of the options was GBC is having some really serious crap going on in his life, so we should cut him some slack. Also pretty bad, but for different reasons. and I think what you said about covers that one! :thumbsup:

went to Phils to do the raffle with him and he was really swamped so we didn't gert to do it and then on my way home I got a call from my Guard unit to to me I am deploying so I have been away in the last month and some getting ready to leave and dealing withthe BS at work and prepping the house for the Child that my wife and I are adopting.

Regards

Euge

Some serious stuff going on there man, just remember stay safe if you are deploying, thats the main thing.

Julien :)

Edited by Julien (UK)