• 2 weeks later...
Hey Fellas

We'll I am here to drop a line and I know some of you are all in an Up Roar, if have noticed I haven't been on i awhile since my last post, we;ll here is the skinny. I went to Phils to do the raffle with him and he was really swamped so we didn't gert to do it and then on my way home I got a call from my Guard unit to to me I am deploying so I have been away in the last month and some getting ready to leave and dealing withthe BS at work and prepping the house for the Child that my wife and I are adopting. so I apoligize for the delay, but all the prizes are at phils and i think i am just going to let him and Harv to the selections because I am outta here in a week or so. So i apoligize but that stuff had priority.

Regards

Euge

Gents- Per ThunderGrunt's posting, I'll work with Phil to sort out the GB prize situation while Euge is on deployment. Of course, he put this out right as I was going OCONUS myself, but I am back at home now, and will help him bring this to resloution for all. Request a couple days to coordinate with Phil, and then I'll report back with a status update for all. Please don't bother to PM me; the box is full...feel free to contact me by the email address in my sig line if you want to contact me directly.

This Morning's update: (Tues/28th) Passed email with the mfr-sponsors, and they are all on-board...NO ONE has bailed, so please no more speculation; should catch up by phone or email with Phil today (His shop is closed Mondays). The best way you can help is to please take a look at the raffle-eligible list in the pinned raffle prizes thread...I would really like to make sure I haven't missed anyone, but my goal is to not allow this to drag out any further than absolutely necessary. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm shooting for having the drawing done by this weekend, and prize winners notified shortly thereafter. Appreciate your assistance & patience; if the current numbers hold for builders & prizes, there's nearly a 50:50 chance to win something. More soon,

Small update - mostly just to check-in and let you know we have not dropped back into the cracks...

Had a Hase 1/48 F-16C kit passed to me yesterday from ThunderGrunt via John Bibay. ...Thanks, John! There are some extras in the box, including a Dr. Pepper Resin LANTIRN pod. I believe this is a second viper kit, and not the one already up for prize giveaway, but I'll confirm that before the raffle drawing, which is still planned for this Saturday. Once more, I thank you for your patience, and will report out the lucky winners Saturday PM.