Was wondering if anyone had a decal sheet for the *Night Attack* version of the Harrier that they'd like to sell, as I don't fancy using the Hasegawa decals. Aftermarket options are plentiful for the 'Plus' but less so for the NA..

Not fussy on unit as long as its a 'combat' unit (sorry to the VMAT guys), it can be low vis/hi vis, and preferably fairly current markings since I'll be loading the jet up with JDAM and Litening II!

Please post here or PM if you can help out.

Hi Larry,

Would be great but as far as I'm aware all of the three options are for the AV-8B+ which is the radar equipped jet, not the 'blunt nose' Night Attack which is the kit that I have. Most of the aftermarket decals are for the Plus it seems :jaw-dropping:

Thanks anyway, hope you are well...been a while since our last trade :)

Cheers!

Edited by Will2K65
Hi Larry,

Would be great but as far as I'm aware all of the three options are for the AV-8B+ which is the radar equipped jet, not the 'blunt nose' Night Attack which is the kit that I have. Most of the aftermarket decals are for the Plus it seems :)

Thanks anyway, hope you are well...been a while since our last trade :)

Cheers!

You are right. Shows how little I know about Harriers. :jaw-dropping:

Larry