Hasegawa 747-400 Virgin Atlantic

I've had such a blast being a part of this GB (my first) that I have went a little airliner crazy! Would you believe I had only built a couple (2) airline models prior to this GB? Here I am adding my 7th and final entry into the GB, a Hasegawa 747-400 with Liveries Unlimited Decals to cover the first Virgin Scheme on the 747-400! Major components are assembled...thanks for looking!

Regards,

Chris

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here is an update for my progress to this point. Just about finished, I am waiting on replacement engines from AHS then I will complete final assembly. Loved the decals....the winglet decals are a little small and I will need to do some touch up, other than that great to work with. Like the kit, the left H.S has a warp in it but the kit went together as you would expect a Hasegawa kit to! Here it is up to this point.

Chris

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I will call this finished...just in time. I had to finish up in a bit of a rush but I am happy with the results. I had to use Bra.Z engines to finish this up as the kit engines just did not work for me. Replacements are OK, not perfect. Kit is good....warp in the left wing and H.S that are noticable, I probably could have taken a little more time to correct them. Great Liveries Unlimited decals....finally have something red in the display case.

Chris

Note: Loved this GB but officially burned out on airliner models!

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

Edited by Thrushcom

Very nice!! That came out very nice! I love how clean it looks.

Ive been on the fence about whether I wanted to use this sheet, but seeing yours really shows how good a completed build looks w/ it, so I think Im going to use them eventually instead of trading or selling 'em.