Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Airshow Demonstration Team Group Build (aka the Air Display Team GB).

Thanks for taking an interest. The group build is here to promote the building of aircraft in more colourful schemes, the kind we normally associate with airshows.

There's one rule for inclusion: The Airshow Demonstration Teams GB is open to any aircraft which has appeared at an airshow in a scheme specifically applied for the purposes of appearing at shows.

We'll run things in the usual way - models have to be less than 25% complete before the start of the build. I'm not sure about a raffle yet - my co-mod Julien(UK) has been trying to arrange something, but I don't know how that's gone.

I'd love to see a little builder biog at the start of each progress thread, but please don't feel any pressure to add one if you're not keen on the idea.

Right, that's enough for a kick-off.

Tom

Edited by thom

I would like to ad my words of welcome to those Tom has put here.

We are trying to make this a good GB and not limit it to much which is why we are opening up to Airshow & Aerobatic aircraft.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome,

Julien