Jlues,

I'm in, but not sure what with at the moment. Just finishing a 'Sky Soldiers' AH-1S and will have to peruse my vast stash of stuff for something unique and different. I might build the CASA 101 Aviojet (Patrulla Aguila) or go completely off the scale and build a C-130A (Four Horsemen) or possibly my Noratlas (Patrouille Guimauve) we shall see.

Phil

p.s. not wishing to add ANY fuel to the fire, but this is a GB for Team Aircraft right?

p.s. not wishing to add ANY fuel to the fire, but this is a GB for Team Aircraft right?

Phil,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The 'team' bit isn't that strict- after all, it requires a team of people to keep one aircraft in the sky, right? So individual aircraft which are display aircraft (e.g. things like the Red Bull Vampire) are perfectly OK.

Cheer,

Tom

Aloha from Hawaii,

I'm in with the Czech Model 1:48 Yak-15

Yak15-3.jpg

The flight demo team has an all over red paint scheme....looks cool.

Nice!

I am partial to the old Soviet stuff myself, built these last year;

MiG4B.jpg

Welcome on board

Julien

Jlues,

I'm in, but not sure what with at the moment. Just finishing a 'Sky Soldiers' AH-1S and will have to peruse my vast stash of stuff for something unique and different. I might build the CASA 101 Aviojet (Patrulla Aguila) or go completely off the scale and build a C-130A (Four Horsemen) or possibly my Noratlas (Patrouille Guimauve) we shall see.

Phil

Hi Phil!

Glad to see you made it along. Phil is one of the stalwarts of the IPMS(UK) Aerobatic SiG and has done some great stuff.

We opened it up a bit to teams and indivisual aircraft in Show schemes so as to bring as wide a range in as possible, but for you we can limit to teams if you want :D

Seriously though single demos are good here as well. Looking forward to seeing you attempt that CASA 101, I bottled it and sold mine! Looking for ward to seeing your Sky Soldiers as well, I got the new Hasegawa release.

Julien

I'd like to get in on this one. I can probably bang something out by Oct 1. I picked up a 1/48 Tamiya F-16C Thunderbirds kit yesterday at Hobbytown USA. I'll build it in flight.

Brian

Great, good to have you along, and that's a hell of a kit. :D

Hi Guy's

My bearcat is almost done and im already thinking of the next 1. For my next build im doing a SNJ-6 in the beetle bomb scheme (yellow with a bug red jap sign on the side and wings) Ill be using a revel 1/48 AT-6/SNJ Texan (OBB build)

If anybody has any picture of this plane scheme i would really appreciate it my Blue angels book only has a 2d schematic (color) and 1 pic B&W witch is not mush to work with

Cheers

Neo :woot.gif:

I'd like to join with a formation display of the Frecce's G-91s.

I am planning to use 9 1/100 Tamiya G-91s in the famed diamond formation.

I'll secure them using clear acrylic rods to a wooden base with the 313th group badge.

I'd like to join with a formation display of the Frecce's G-91s.

I am planning to use 9 1/100 Tamiya G-91s in the famed diamond formation.

I'll secure them using clear acrylic rods to a wooden base with the 313th group badge.

Now that will look cool,

Julien :monkeydance:

Well I'm finally finished with my C-17A in the Trash Haulers Build. So I'd like to jump in with a 1/48 Bachmann/Fujimi Thunderbird T-38A Talon. I'll post pics in my build thread along the way. :thumbsup:

Well I'm finally finished with my C-17A in the Trash Haulers Build. So I'd like to jump in with a 1/48 Bachmann/Fujimi Thunderbird T-38A Talon. I'll post pics in my build thread along the way. :explode:

We all look forward to it, not many T Birds shown up yet, cant let the Blue Angels beat them!

Julien

The blues will not be defeated join me to the blue side of the force !! :sunrevolves:

hahaha

Neo......................................................................... I am your Father!

Arh!!!!!!

Julien

• 2 weeks later...
Please let us know what you're planning to build. Reference pictures and images of raw materials would be very welcome with your post (as long as there are no copyright issues!)

I am about 50% complete on a Sword 1/48 T-38 and will build it as a Thunderbird. Also would like to add 1/48th Hasegawa f-16 thunderbird which has not been started.

I'm going to jump in with another RAAF air display aircraft-the CAC Sabre using the 1/32 Kinetic F-86F as the base and Hamilton Hobbies Conversion. This aircraft will be one of 75 Squadron's "Black Diamonds" aerobatic aircraft serail A94-983. This aircraft is of significance as it flew again last week for the first time in 20 years after being stored by the RAAF Museum due to running costs.

1493592.jpg

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Doppel

First Group Build for me, but I just noticed the theme a few weeks ago. I'd like to do the RZNAF Red Checkers CT-4 Airtrainer.

Airtrainerbox.JPG

Now it was a dormant build, but I just found some decent plans to correct the kit (it just didn't look right out of the box). The fuselage, wings and tail were put together, so I'm not sure you'll let me in. This week I've had to disassemble most if it to add some width so you could consider that I'm starting with less than 25% :D

Gary

First Group Build for me, but I just noticed the theme a few weeks ago. I'd like to do the RZNAF Red Checkers CT-4 Airtrainer.

Now it was a dormant build, but I just found some decent plans to correct the kit (it just didn't look right out of the box). The fuselage, wings and tail were put together, so I'm not sure you'll let me in. This week I've had to disassemble most if it to add some width so you could consider that I'm starting with less than 25% :pray:

Gary

Gary,

have no fear you are in! as you are basically dissasembling to make it right I would say you are doing even more than starting from scratch.

Keep up the good work.

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!!

My first entry into a group build - 1/72 Belgium F-16A FA-62 Demo 1998

1/72 Hasegawa F-16A plus

Eduard PE set 73235

Paula Models ACES II seats

Daco products decals

FA-67_001.jpg

Just started few weeks ago, then I noticed this group build!!

Wish me luck in finishing this one....It usually take me 2-3 years to finish a kit

Regards

Chris

Hi there!!!

I have a Kawasaki T-4 "31 sqn Blue Dolphin - 50th anniversary Hamamatsu AB" kit, but I don´t know if it qualifies for the GB.

Please let me know!!

The real one:

31123D1.jpg

3123221.jpg

The kit:

136_3604.JPG

Cheers!!

Andrés

Hi there!!!

I have a Kawasaki T-4 "31 sqn Blue Dolphin - 50th anniversary Hamamatsu AB" kit, but I don´t know if it qualifies for the GB.

Please let me know!!

Cheers!!

Andrés

I think that qualifies as a special scheme, please do join the GB, I look forward to seeing this one.

Cheers,

Julien

Hi guys!!

My first entry into a group build - 1/72 Belgium F-16A FA-62 Demo 1998

1/72 Hasegawa F-16A plus

Eduard PE set 73235

Paula Models ACES II seats

Daco products decals

Regards

Chris

Welcome on board.

Julien