2 Sukhoi SSJ-100 arrive in Moscow

Credits et all belong here - http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=55131&page=2 Sukhoi forum, a premier source for Russian aviation news.

2 Sukhoi Superjets SSJ-100 flew from KnAAPO at Komsomolsk-na-Amure to Zhukovski Moscow. Pair of Su-35s were already in Zhukovski, so they took off to greet the people movers.

33b3386a18cc.jpg

678aa8f64a29.jpg

ef1bd24de301.jpg

91dcfd77ab8a-1.jpg

9a2ec07e9b6a.jpg

9e562d52a59b.jpg

0ed79116e373-1.jpg

118d1e6d8a4b.jpg

Now that's the way to showoff a new jet........also did you guys fail to notice that the new jets' name was in English well at least on the right side. Tends to indicate to me that they are after western sales. I haven't heard much about Aeroflot these days good or bad.

Now that's the way to showoff a new jet........also did you guys fail to notice that the new jets' name was in English well at least on the right side. Tends to indicate to me that they are after western sales.
Sukhoi, part of the United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), plans to manufacture at least 700 Superjet 100s, and intends to sell 35% of them to North America, 25% to Europe, 10% to Latin America, and 7% to Russia and China.

So, yeah. Dunno where there the last 23 % are...