The scary thing is that they are more realistic than a model of flanker/fulcrum could ever be... :trolls:

Hah! You forgot those stunning Chris' improvements that make Flanker and Fulcrum look much more realistic. :sunrevolves:

Cheers!

Alexander.

Hah! You forgot those stunning Chris' improvements that make Flanker and Fulcrum look much more realistic. :trolls:

Cheers!

Alexander.

It will still not be 100% realistic because it will lack a rivet here and there... :coolio:

But i have a feeling your missiles have exactly as many rivets as it is on the real thing. :sunrevolves:

Chris........there isn't but there should be a law that prevents a [person] from literally committing legalized robbery, with those missiles you are almost demanding they purchase your products. If a modeler wants absolute accuracy he/they will have to come to you where Russian missiles are concerned. You're not playing on a level field; it has just become heavily tilted in your favor :) . Those missiles; if I may use the term; are exquisite. They have a level of detail rarely seen.

I hope this is a friendly note? :)

Chris makes the highest quality products and I think ain't no matter who has mastered them. And no matter how he uses my masters. He makes some copies for me due my request for my own builds. He is a real Resin Artisan and I'm happy to deal with him. His craftsmanship always inspires me and I'm happy if I make something closer to his level.

Need hi-quality accurate products - just knock to Zactomodels, purchase and fondle them! :)

Cheers!

Alexander.

:cheers:

The scary thing is that they are more realistic than a model of flanker/fulcrum could ever be... :)

Now there's a idea whose time has definitely come........OK Chris the ball's in your court..are ya gonna drop it or hit it back by making a Flanker or Fulcrum kit to match the very high detail and quality of your missiles? You just gotta know your kit would sell like the last few gallons of gas in a shortage; I'm making a reservation now for one of the first ones you make. I believe if you did, it would out sell anything on the market today, and probably for years to come!!! :) . It would definitely raise the bar on the level of kit quality.

Edited by Angels49

Can you imagine a resin SU-27 in 32nd scale :rolleyes: not to mention the weight ? the gear would have to be made out if Titanium not to mention the $$$. Those resin Seafury's and Panthers that Fisher puts out would be dwarfed by comparision.

I would bet the price tag would be close to a grand, am I right Chris ?

Jim

Chris makes the highest quality products and I think ain't no matter who has mastered them...He is a real Resin Artisan and I'm happy to deal with him. His craftsmanship always inspires me and I'm happy if I make something closer to his level.

Need hi-quality accurate products - just knock to Zactomodels, purchase and fondle them!

Jeez...How does one respond to that?

"The check is in the mail" :P

Honestly, the feeling is mutual. These missiles are phenominal as were the MiG-29 exhausts. :whistle:

I can't wait to see the Archer in person.

Alamo-D body

Alamo5.jpg

These are some big missiles!

Here's a comparison with Alamo A, B, C and D next to the Aphid (tiny!) and a Sidewinder thrown in to give an idea of scale

Alamo_sizes.jpg

No plans to do a complete resin kit of an Su-27 or a MiG-29...Ever... :jaw-dropping:

Any possibility of these in 1/48th? At all?
No immediate plans to do any 1/48 missiles... :rofl:

:cheers

First test casting of the Alamo-A:

For comparison...

From left to right: Revell MiG-29, Trump MiG-29, Zactomodels, Trump Su-27 (what were they thinking?):

Alamo_compare.jpg

:D

Very interesting comparison shot. While the resin one is clearly superior, the one in the Trumpeter Mig-29 kit (which is also the one in the Russian Weapons set) doesn't look that bad. Even more interesting is the one in the 20+ year old Revell MiG-29 kit isn't that bad either, considering the age.

Edited by Dave Williams
Would it be inappropriate to ask where's the YF-23? :lol:

Yes it would be :whistle: who cares about that, gimmie more SU-27 stuff!!! maybe more weapons ? nudge, nudge, wink, wink :lol: Maybe some canopy framing for the 2 seater or better yet a cockpit for the two seater.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
Would it be inappropriate to ask where's the YF-23? :P
Yes :)

First test casting of the Archer

Archer3.jpg

Archer4.jpg

For comparison...

From left to right: Zactomodels, Trumpter MiG-29, Trumpeter Su-27, Revell MiG-29:

Archers.jpg

:)

Zactoman! I hate you and never going to forgive you.... Why cant we (48ers) have these Su-27 products???

:) epic job guys....

Sorry, guys, but I think you'd better consider a PROPER scale! Of course, I mean 1/32! :D

Cheers!

Alexander.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Chris,

I like to order four Archers and eight Alamo's for my Su-27 B Flanker.

And two Archers and the ecm pods for my new project Su-20 MKM.

Those missilles are TOP. I have now words for that. The other parts a order by your company fits damm good.

I hope that you soon will selling your new missilles. A small question, are you planning to make a new canopy for the SU-30 twin seat Flanker? The canopy of the MKK is not that good in shape. I soon place my new order for the MKM.

Chris your parts are the best aftermarkt goodies i have seen so far. My respect for your work.

Rogier

Those missilles are TOP. I have now words for that. The other parts a order by your company fits damm good.

I hope that you soon will selling your new missilles. A small question, are you planning to make a new canopy for the SU-30 twin seat Flanker? The canopy of the MKK is not that good in shape. I soon place my new order for the MKM.

Thank you for the nice comments Rogier (and others). I'd again like to give Alexander credit for creating such beautiful patterns :huh:

Yes, I am planning to make a replacement canopy for both the Su-27UB as well as the Su-30MKK. I'll be getting back to work on them after I return from the Nationals...

I made a display with a line up of all the missiles:

Missiles.jpg

:cheers:

Thank you for the nice comments Rogier (and others). I'd again like to give Alexander credit for creating such beautiful patterns :thumbsup:

Yes, I am planning to make a replacement canopy for both the Su-27UB as well as the Su-30MKK. I'll be getting back to work on them after I return from the Nationals...

I made a display with a line up of all the missiles:

Missiles.jpg

B)

Really nice display there Chris. I would not mind having on of these on the wall...Honestly, to some degree, you can call that (the missiles) art. Really.

Chis and Alexander,

I am, :beer4: What a nice set of ordance you guys present for the Flanker. WOW.

I am also glad see that you are planning a perfect Su-27ub/ 30 MKK/MKM canopy. I can't wait to get one in my hands.

I'll wait to start the project for my MKM untill i have a new canopy. The nose and the intake for the SU-27 are the same *** for the SU-30 MKK ?? Are you also planning to make new Lerks and Cannard's for the '30 ??

Rogier

I KNEW you wouldn't keep us hanging with that crappy Trumpy part.........THANKS Chris!