ARC members choice award

Think we can get IPMS nationals to add a few categories for "ARC members best of show" award? If not official, have ARC members vote online for their favorite model made by an ARC member......

Any takers?

Very cool idea. I bet they can't do it "officially" at this point, but unofficially......it would be very cool.

Literally hundreds of votes on ARC member models from members of our community.

The thing is, someone will need to do a special photobucket account set up just for the entries. Everyone could email a moderator their choice. If you do a poll, people could vote several times and skew the results. There should be a few photographs of each model since people have to judge from a photo.....which I'm sure is very hard.

And most importantly....someone with far better photo skills and equipment than me should take the photos. :woot.gif:

JED

Very cool idea. I bet they can't do it "officially" at this point, but unofficially......it would be very cool.

Literally hundreds of votes on ARC member models from members of our community.

The thing is, someone will need to do a special photobucket account set up just for the entries. Everyone could email a moderator their choice. If you do a poll, people could vote several times and skew the results. There should be a few photographs of each model since people have to judge from a photo.....which I'm sure is very hard.

And most importantly....someone with far better photo skills and equipment than me should take the photos. :whistle:

JED

I am thinking of a paper ballot for the ARC members that attend the contest who will be voting, not the ones who do not attend. Will have to put a color sticker on their entry form so we can determine who is eligible.