EC-135 T2i D-HZSC Rescue Helicopter, 1/32

Hi together !

Well, the in Progress thread started April fourth 2007, today's the 7 April 09..... But I think I started around new year 07 with this project.

Once started to be someking of a contest between a friend an me, then turned out to be a long and spicked with many breaks single race...

this modell shows an Eurocopter EC-135 T2i, which belongs to the Federal Bureau of Civil Protection (or how wikipedia says:Federal Office of Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance / / /BBK = Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenhilfe) part of the Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI = Bundesministerium des Innern).

Christoph 3, which is the callsign of this rescue helicopter is based at the airport of Cologe/Bonn (EDDK), in former times at an hospital in Cologne Merheim.

To the In-Porgress thread:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=116997

img5570g.jpg

Hope you like it !

img4756l.jpg

img4713w.jpg

img4712.jpg

img4714j.jpg

img4729h.jpg

img4743f.jpg

img4749.jpg

img4752.jpg

img4774o.jpg

Edited by Medevac71

Wow Julian, you have really excelled yourself with this build.

I am speechless, like LD said, she looks real. Thanks for the comparison shots, you have truly nailed it!! Very inspiring indeed, thanks for sharing your beautiful workmanship.

2 years aye..........I wont feel bad about my BK being at 8 months so far then!

So what is next???

Thanks again for sharing your craftsmanship to us

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ

Thank you guys !!

It's always wonderful to hear so many kindy words from all around the globe :thumbsup:

What's next ?

Well, I started building a Mi1, Mi2 and an HUP-2 in 1/72.... the work stopped :rolleyes: There're many kits in the stock, but maybe it gonne be an german SAR Huey of the AirForce -but ... we'll see

Ps: When the weather gets better I'm going to take the modell to an hospital here, with H-Pad, going to be some cool photos I hope

Edited by Medevac71
  • 1 month later...