I got the Hasegawa Falke from the SSM store a week or so ago. I finally started to dig into it. Im doing some minor surgery to it to add alot of details. One of the Anti Gravity motors will be removed as will the weird gearbox motor in the nose. Also the sensor package on the left boom will be exposed. I have cut away the necessary areas needed and started internal ribbing and AG motor mounts. Once those are done ill be doing a firewall for the front boom motor and some hydro lines. A surprising amount will be visible in there when assembled so im really oncentrating on adding plauseable looking detail though the thing would never actually work. Heres the work done thus far.

The AG motor was made based on a single piece of line art from Kow Yokoyama. I dont think any actual physical model was made.

100_5215.jpg

100_5217.jpg

100_5216.jpg

100_5210.jpg

100_5212.jpg

Well the falke doesnt seem too popular. Then again these pictures dont show much. I have finished the engine bays and am ready to give this some paint. Drastic difference from the above shots huh? Next up ill be dealing with the cockpit and the backside of the control panel.

100_5275.jpg

100_5276.jpg

100_5277.jpg

100_5278.jpg

100_5279.jpg

Thanks guys. It is a fun model so far. If i was doing it straight out of the box id have it done by now. I have a resin one for that though. Its been done for a while. With this plastic one i took its hollow nature as a chance to really dig in and show what it could do. I havent worked on it much lately. I took a couple days to clean up the hobby bunker and get things straightened out

• 1 month later...