20th SOS Helicopters from Wolfpak Decals

Mark there are two sheets in this thread. which one are you going to do in 1/48?

thanks,

joe.

Joe,

From what he's posted, I think he'll be taking different helos from different 1/72 sheets and combining them on one 1/48 scale sheet.

Regards,

Murph

Joe,

From what he's posted, I think he'll be taking different helos from different 1/72 sheets and combining them on one 1/48 scale sheet.

Regards,

Murph

Thanks Murph, Yep, I'm combining some of the helos from the different sheets to come up with the 48th one. The artwork is done. I'll I need to do is fit check some of it and send it off to be printed.

Shake the bushes guys! Need to know how many want this sheet. Only looking at one printing so if you want them speak up.

Mark

I'm game for a sheet in 1/48.

Question.....

If you are only going to print 50, I assume the decals are ALPS decals, not screen printed, correct?

This won't deter me in anyways, I just wanted to know.

Thanks,

JED

Thanks Murph, Yep, I'm combining some of the helos from the different sheets to come up with the 48th one. The artwork is done. I'll I need to do is fit check some of it and send it off to be printed.

Shake the bushes guys! Need to know how many want this sheet. Only looking at one printing so if you want them speak up.

Mark

Mark,

thanks for the update. I will buy a 1/48 sheet.

thanks again,

joe.

Gents:

They will be screen printed. It costs to do a small run but I'm willing if you are interested.

Mark

Mark ,

:thumbsup: Count me in for a sheet in 1/48 scale. Also as mentioned earlier what are the chances of you putting some the green honets in various scales to include 1/48 , 1/35 on the sheet. I got five

UH-1N Twin Hueys (USNavy) just waiting to be converted to 20th SOS Hueys. :P

Ummmm... :cheers: ...I Flew 69-5790 on the last flight (28 September 2008) as her last tail gunner. Even helped paint the hornets on all of them........Yep, you bet your arse I am in on this one!!! Put me down for the rest of what everyone else doesn't buy in 1/48th.

Cheers

Matty

Edited by pavelow44

If you need any information on UH-1Fs of the 37th ARRS or USAF UH-1Ns including the 20th SOS birds for your decal sheets I can help. I actually flew on 20th N model 6654 and have some pictures of it and several others. SOme of my pictures wound up in the Green Hornets book. 6644 which Italeri gives markings for in its 48th scale kit was lost with several crew and passenger one night in January 84 off of Nassua in the Bahamas.

If you need any information on UH-1Fs of the 37th ARRS or USAF UH-1Ns including the 20th SOS birds for your decal sheets I can help. I actually flew on 20th N model 6654 and have some pictures of it and several others. SOme of my pictures wound up in the Green Hornets book. 6644 which Italeri gives markings for in its 48th scale kit was lost with several crew and passenger one night in January 84 off of Nassua in the Bahamas.

Chris,

I am interested in seeing some of those pics of the 20th UH-1N birds. How can we work out a deal? If you worked OPBAT we have some friends in common. time flyings when you are having fun.

Drop me a line.

Chris,

I am interested in seeing some of those pics of the 20th UH-1N birds. How can we work out a deal? If you worked OPBAT we have some friends in common. time flyings when you are having fun.

Drop me a line.

CC, I will gladly send you pictures, I believe it was you who sent me some Pavehawk pictures a while back. I'm on vacation right now but will put some together when I get home. I bought a slide/photo scanner just for such an occasion.

Chris