1:48 Hasegawa VF-19!!!!!!!!!!&

Lolicon is not, sir, the same as moé. And I hardly think Ranka counts as a loli. I mean, she's 16 - in anime years, that's practically middle aged.

That pic of Ranka depicts a 12-y/o version. At least use a decent pic of Miss Lee next time. And AFAIAC, Moe=Lolicon

Rankathumbsdown.png

Edited by sv51macross

Ranka can't be 12 in that picture. She's holding a microphone, and as we all know she didn't start singing professionally until the beginning of Frontier, by which time she was 16.

And if you think moé = lolicon, you are not strong enough in the ways of moé. Even Mizuho Kazami is often cited as moé, and she's 24, which in anime years is positively MILF territory.

Now, if you're talking lolicon:

only_in_japan.jpg

Edited by ReiRei0

I seriously think that's photoshop, ReiRei. And I know she can't be 12 in that pic, but she looks like it anyhow. As for moe, after reading one particular Strike Witches doujin anything referred to as 'moe' turns my stomach a little.

So no-one cares about a 1:48 VF-19?

Edited by sv51macross
I seriously think that's photoshop, ReiRei. And I know she can't be 12 in that pic, but she looks like it anyhow.

So no-one cares about a 1:48 VF-19?

Nope. I've been wanting the Macross Valkyrie in 1/48 scale for a long time, not the VF-19!!!! Hasegawa chose the wrong one! :blink:

Edited by PlasticWeapons

Well, that's what you get for reading Strike Witches doujins.

Or doujins at all.

Or Strike Witches at all.

I find that if I don't buy hentai doujins based on series that feature underage characters, I end up with little reason to be offended by them :blink:

I care but. . . I'd almost rather have the VF-1, VF-0 or VF-0D in 1/48 scale. Actually, the VF-25 would be a beaut in 1/48. I always kinda thought the YF-19 looked kinda chunky. Kinda, BUT THAT HASN'T STOPPED ME FROM PRE ORDERING ONE!

Then again, maybe it is the Yamato Toy that I have that makes it look chunky. Just looks fat.

Edited by afterburner
I care but. . . I'd almost rather have the VF-1, VF-0 or VF-0D in 1/48 scale. Actually, the VF-25 would be a beaut in 1/48. I always kinda thought the YF-19 looked kinda chunky. Kinda, BUT THAT HASN'T STOPPED ME FROM PRE ORDERING ONE!

Then again, maybe it is the Yamato Toy that I have that makes it look chunky. Just looks fat.

I'm with you on the VF-1 or VF-0 AB!!!!!

Given that the kit number is MC01, it implies that it's the beginning of a new series. It's odd that they would start with the VF-19, being that it's probably one of the less popular subjects in the Macross series. You would think that they'd start with the VF-1 with all the available variants and color/decal schemes available (TV and Movie versions included). That way, they'd be able to create a cash cow right off the bat and recoup their investment quickly. Not a smart business move, in my opinion.

Given that the kit number is MC01, it implies that it's the beginning of a new series. It's odd that they would start with the VF-19, being that it's probably one of the less popular subjects in the Macross series. You would think that they'd start with the VF-1 with all the available variants and color/decal schemes available (TV and Movie versions included). That way, they'd be able to create a cash cow right off the bat and recoup their investment quickly. Not a smart business move, in my opinion.

Completely agree with you. At the very least the -19 would have been the 3rd kit I released. In any case I am excited to see this in 1/48th scale. I also agree with Dave and Awan, the VF-22S is a beaut, I can almost see that in Yukikaze as well. I'd love to see some of those baby's in 1/48.

I'd rather have a VF-25F/G/S in 1/48... in fighter mold only... by Hasegawa... not some Bandai-made-transformable-kit... where pieces just don't join up perfectly unless you glue it...

Sheesh...I must be the only guy who absolutely loves the Beta from the New Generation, fighting the Invid; gimme that instead! With a decent Alpha to join it with. ...then again, I love the MiG-9 as well, so maybe my judgement is off anyway....

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
Sheesh...I must be the only guy who absolutely loves the Beta from the New Generation, fighting the Invid; gimme that instead! With a decent Alpha to join it with. ...then again, I love the MiG-9 as well, so maybe my judgement is off anyway....

Well, the MiG-9 is cool. But the Beta...that's Robotech...and this is Macross...