1:48 Hasegawa VF-19!!!!!!!!!!&

How about a vf-25 in 1/48 scale from Hasegawa ? :tease: :D complete with a 1/48 Ranka too

David

I think they (Bandai) are releasing a VF-25 1/48... I saw a mockup of it awhile back.. but I REALLY hope they don't make it transformable because I've completed 2 VF-25 1/72 and the shoulder area of mecha that transforms into the top side of the fuselage is really loose. Pieces just don't join together as advertised. They must have cemented the ones they showed at the model shows.

Hobbyeasy just got the 1/48 vf-19 - I suppose there will be quick proliferation soon after. Anyone got this baby yet?

A perfect-grade vf-19.. wow... and OOB too (can someone perhaps correct me on this if I'm wrong... will there be AM for this beauty?). At least I don't have to fret with what AM to buy, what preps to make for that if this were true.

I'm thinking about getting one, but wondering if it is feasible - only 1 in 1/48 so far. There is a lot of 1/72 macross released (well not a lot, but you get what I mean). There's even a special anniversary edition of the vf-19 in dark purplish bluish dark with gold trimming (that I bought in Japan!) in 1/72. Just wondering if a 1/48 would be ok... This week for me has been "think about scales" week for me.. oh wells

David

Well,my YF-19 came to me yesterday and I must say:well done Hasegawa!!! It's quite large (388mm lenght),it has moveable exhausts and wing,canopy could be posed close or open.Wheel wells has a lot of detail.The engines details are just amazing for me (I don't have AMS yet ;) ) and now I have a problem to show them or close these panels and have a undisturbed silhouette of this fighter.Of course there is a extensive decal sheet with decals for cockpit and pilot. There is only one painting option of course from MACROSS PLUS.Here is a my in-box of YF-19:

http://modelwork.pl/viewtopic.php?t=17150

Still waiting on my kit (ordered from HLJ, processed about two weeks ago - hopefully should arrive any day now).

Glad you got yours artoor_k, and thanks for the great preview shots. Where did you order yours from?

BTW, is that your VF-0S? (Sorry, my Polish isn't so hot) Nice build! :thumbsup:

Still waiting on my kit (ordered from HLJ, processed about two weeks ago - hopefully should arrive any day now).

Glad you got yours artoor_k, and thanks for the great preview shots. Where did you order yours from?

BTW, is that your VF-0S? (Sorry, my Polish isn't so hot) Nice build! :)

Yeah it's mine :P I'm proud of it but now I think preshading is too strong.Here is the gallery:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....p;#entry1708398

I ordered mine YF-19 from HLJ too.It arrived on monday so I think your model will be soon in your hands :)

Yeah it's mine :D I'm proud of it but now I think preshading is too strong.Here is the gallery:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....p;#entry1708398

I ordered mine YF-19 from HLJ too.It arrived on monday so I think your model will be soon in your hands :)

Looks good to me. Ever thought about adding slime and nav lights to that night vision shot?

Hmmm, HLJ too, eh? I pre-ordered mine too and I'm at least a week behind ya, so either Poland's closer to Tokyo than I am or you've got a better postal service! :)

Edited by Trigger
Looks good to me. Ever thought about adding slime and nav lights to that night vision shot?

Thank you very much :D But I have a little problem with understanding :woo: I know term "nav lights" but what you mean by term "slime"? In my dictionary "slime" is "any mucilaginous substance; any substance of a dirty nature, that is moist, soft, and adhesive" :coolio:

Thank you very much :P But I have a little problem with understanding :lol: I know term "nav lights" but what you mean by term "slime"? In my dictionary "slime" is "any mucilaginous substance; any substance of a dirty nature, that is moist, soft, and adhesive" :P

Which perfectly describes their color!

Slime lights is the slang term for the yellow light formation light strips one sees on aircraft (typically nose, wingtip, fin and sometimes aft fuselage). When they're turned on, they take on a greenish hue, hence the nickname.

Formation light strip (F-22, turned off)

04.jpg

Formation Light Strip (F/A-18F, turned on)

F18F_Night.jpg

Okay - I need to ask this. I've seen the kit that Hasegawa just released for this in 1/48, one word - stunning.

Now the question, I grew up with the original Starblazers and that was the extent of the Macross stuff I've seen. So where would someone find this particular aircraft/space fighter?? Is it in a Anime Movie, and if so which one??

Any help will be appreciated. Guess I'm kinda reliving my youth again.

Thanks,

Tricose :thumbsup:

Okay - I need to ask this. I've seen the kit that Hasegawa just released for this in 1/48, one word - stunning.

Now the question, I grew up with the original Starblazers and that was the extent of the Macross stuff I've seen. So where would someone find this particular aircraft/space fighter?? Is it in a Anime Movie, and if so which one??

Any help will be appreciated. Guess I'm kinda reliving my youth again.

Thanks,

Tricose :thumbsup:

Macross Plus (DVD 1, DVD 2)