Added more kits, new PE, masks and more.

Dibs on this if still available:

TwoBobs 35-001, "Whiskey's in the Mix," 1/35 USMC AH-1W Cobras

MA, you buzzed in first so you are the winner of a brand new Amana freezer and a chance to purchase this fine new sheet of decals. That just leaves the 1/48 sheet(s). As Nirvana sang, "...any takers?"

M. Sharkskin, bon vivant

EDUARD 1/48 PROFIPAK X-1 WITH CUTTING EDGE AM DECALS: This is the much sought-after X-1 kit with resin and PE parts, no longer available. It also comes with the Cutting Edge Limited Edition decal sheet which includes corrected markings for Glamorous Glennis marking plus markings for all schemes worn by this aircraft. Both for only $32.95 plus postage to your zip. OK, guys, this is as low as I go on this one, and reluctantly at that. The AM decal sheet alone is worth at least $10 bucks. And the kit very unlikely to go back into production, at least not with the resin parts in it.

dibs on this if you still have it available

Hi Mel!

I really have trouble with doing anything on this forum (mail). Can you e-mail me back at imtelly@izoom.net

I have a couple of questions for you, and, then, maybe an order? Thanks much for taking the time, and, glad to hear you're getting better.

Telly

Hi Mel!

I really have trouble with doing anything on this forum (mail). Can you e-mail me back at imtelly@izoom.net

I have a couple of questions for you, and, then, maybe an order? Thanks much for taking the time, and, glad to hear you're getting better.

Telly

Dave:

I sent you a PM, but the jist is that your server is kicking back my email to you from the above address.

Mel

Just received the resin parts I bought from Tom and all I can say is "heckuva job Tom"! :thumbsup:

Seriously, if you are in the market for aftermarket bits, ya can't beat Tom's service and prices. I highly recommend him! Thanks again!

Rick

Sorry for the double bump, but I finally got in some things that people have requested. If you don't see it, it may be something I'm holding back for you so check with me (I lost my records of who wanted what, which should surprise nobody who knows Sharkskin).

Tom,

Hello again! Please set these aside for me, I'll pick them up and settle with you next week!

Scale Aircraft Conversions #48001 full white metal landing gear set for Hobbycraft 1/48 F7U-3/3M Cutlass.

FE436 Airfix TSR-2 interior set w/self adhesive parts $7.95

TIA,

Rick