Added more kits, new PE, masks and more.

Are these still available? Ifso, how much for shipping to 92065?

Scale Aircraft Conversions #32005 WM landing gear for Trumpeter 1/32 P-40B. The very nice set was made specifically to handle this big, heavy model. $8.95

Scale Aircraft Conversions #32011 WM landing gear for Hasegawa 1/32 Ki-43 "Oscar." As always, these have been nicely cleaned up and corrected where necessary. Same great price at $8.95.

Thanks

Dave G.

Are these still available? Ifso, how much for shipping to 92065?

Scale Aircraft Conversions #32005 WM landing gear for Trumpeter 1/32 P-40B. The very nice set was made specifically to handle this big, heavy model. $8.95

Scale Aircraft Conversions #32011 WM landing gear for Hasegawa 1/32 Ki-43 "Oscar." As always, these have been nicely cleaned up and corrected where necessary. Same great price at $8.95.

Thanks

Dave G.

Are you sorted, Dave?

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Tom: Still no Pfalz D-III COmbo. It is approaching 2.5 months now.

I know you have a delivery confirmation #, so maybe we can check that. You can also e-mail my on my regular mail, doctmp@msn.com

Let me know if you find out anything more. Last I new it was picked up about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks, TIm

quote name='Tim Pivonka' date='Jun 17 2009, 05:49 PM' post='1744910']

Tom: Is the Eduard Dual Combo Pfalz D-IIIa still around? If it is I will take it. Let me know and I'll get you payment ASAP.

Thanks, TIm Pivonka