Kintetic RSAF Blk-52+ on preorder

WHAT ABOUT WEAPON DECALS?!?!?!?!!?
Damn Paul you beat me to it... :thumbsup::doh:

Where's that damn middle-finger emoticon when you need it?

Oh wait, here's something for you two:

middle-finger.jpg

Seriously, anyone know what'll be in the box?

Edited by sv51macross
But what of weaponry? Does it come with HARMS/ALQ-184 or is it just the two seater, std weps set + pods and the spine?

RSAF Vipers do not carry the HARM or AN/ALQ-184. My guess is the standard kit minus the CFTs with different decals.

I hope they include markings for all the operational squadrons like 140 Sqn and 143 Sqn and both Peace Carvin detatchments in the US. Plus crew names. And weapons. :thumbsup:

Mark

RSAF Vipers do not carry the HARM or AN/ALQ-184. My guess is the standard kit minus the CFTs with different decals.

I hope they include markings for all the operational squadrons like 140 Sqn and 143 Sqn and both Peace Carvin detatchments in the US. Plus crew names. And weapons. :crying2:

Mark

:thumbsup: Blast. I was hoping to get a 'fixed' Delta with HARMS. Guess I should have guessed from price; $30 is only a little more than the DG/DJ kit and not enough of an extra price to include a spine w/o taking something else out of the kit.

Though I wouldn't worry about weps! :) It'll still come with those four (and two) weapons sprues.

decals provided are for the luke airforce base 'LF' aircraft, no cfts, and mostly training rounds i think.

the regular 140, 143 sqns carry the full spectre of weapons, but i have never seen them with cfts, i think drpepper could confirm this?

only cft sqn in rsaf is 145, the sufa sqn.

Edited by Tomcat RIO
  • 3 weeks later...

Not only that. They messed up the lion head insignia as well. There both should face forward on the plane so one has to be the mirror image of the other. Kinetic printed both facing the same way. This sheet is practically unsable. :explode:

hi-PI000000106461.jpg

Mark