A few of my non-aircraft models

I was burned out on building airplane models so I built a few ground vehicles to get my interest in model building back.

And here they are:

1/48 scale Tamiya Citroen Traction 11CV (the Fw 190 in the background is from the old Monogram kit, the figures are made from the ICM Luftwaffe pilot and ground crew set).

361033910.jpg

361513672.jpg

Two 1/48 scale Tamiya Luftwaffe start carts

349860049.jpg

349859533.jpg

1/72 scale Academy Opel Blitz fuel truck

354932142.jpg

349859835.jpg

1/48 scale Tamiya Volkswagon Bug (with what-if camouflage pattern)

354931758.jpg

349859570.jpg

Two more Tamiya kits that I am working on right now but after they are finished its back to building my Luftwaffe models! :thumbsup:

358177730.jpg

Matrixone

• 1 year later...

Thanks HOLMES!

I have switched back to airplane models for a while, my next non-aircraft models will be a King Tiger and an Opel Blitz truck. And I should mention one other non aircraft 'model' that is being built right now is a new photobase.

Below is a pic of the plastic models that are in-progress right now, they might be finished in a few days.

392202084.jpg

Matrixone

Thanks HOLMES!

I have switched back to airplane models for a while, my next non-aircraft models will be a King Tiger and an Opel Blitz truck. And I should mention one other non aircraft 'model' that is being built right now is a new photobase.

Below is a pic of the plastic models that are in-progress right now, they might be finished in a few days.

392202084.jpg

Matrixone

...And they are BEAUTIES Matrixone...post more soon ... :crying2:

HOLMES